Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Intertops running Gtd tournaments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guaranteed weelemd PLO tournaments on Intertops are back and no one is playing!! There is a $300 Gtd in 45 minutes $3 entry and I am the only one registered. These are great deals. They have one on Fri, Sat, Sun, And Mon. Unfortunately I can't afford the one on Monday unless I win this one today, so ya'll register

I am not a big fan of Intertops. I use to play on there but got off. I think their site is vary slow and I don't really like the players on there.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guaranteed weelemd PLO tournaments on Intertops are back and no one is playing!! There is a $300 Gtd in 45 minutes $3 entry and I am the only one registered. These are great deals. They have one on Fri, Sat, Sun, And Mon. Unfortunately I can't afford the one on Monday unless I win this one today, so ya'll register
    Another COPY n PASTE deal huh?

Quote Originally Posted by AZPLAYS11 View Post
    I am not a big fan of Intertops. I use to play on there but got off. I think their site is vary slow and I don't really like the players on there.
    Do you play on REV network, same thing, only on ITOPS u actually get paid.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Wish I could play there but am not grandfathered in...be nice to play there...

Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    Wish I could play there but am not grandfathered in...be nice to play there...
    I think it is now by invite only. I still stick with Carbon. They have the best promotions, and they have enough volume to please a steady grinder. Carbon is pretty reg infested, but I have grown accustomed to the software and support. I plug Carbon every time I can.... even without P2P transfers.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I suk at omaha, or I'd gladly play with any donkey on this site...banhahahah

PokerOwned Veteran
    Is it US friendly or I can't play