Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63312.14

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

internet poker...

Does anyone know anything about if USA players will be able to play on Full Tilt or P. Starsagain anytime soon? Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

It won't be happening any time in the near future.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't believe this will happen very soon at all. See it will take some time for the peeps at these sites to figure outta way to SCREWW the usa players out of there bankrolls again.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i heard something about Stars maybe trying to make moves in the US direction but your guess is as good as mine . I sure do miss them both tho.

PokerOwned Pro
    stars bought out full tilt well they are in the proccess and as part of their attempt to get the us back they are goin to pay out fulltilts debt to their old users and hope the us takes it as a measure of good faith and lets them bring in the us again

PokerOwned Pro
    No, but the US DOJ dropped all charges against Full Tilt and Pokerstars so if there is a law regulating online gambling/poker either at a state or federal level, these companies have the option to purchase a license to operate within them.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    It is now more of a reality this month as it was last month. We can only hope soon.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Pro
    it'd be nice to be able to play on pokerstars again.... i liked the way they had things set up

Aren't you just a little too negative when it's come to this?
    Do you not want to believe it will be available soon?

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    It won't be happening any time in the near future.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    it's all about money and now if stars make this move maybe they will release them on US market.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast