Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Gus Hansen Suffers Crushing $889k Defeat on Full Tilt

Gus Hansen added another staggering loss to his seemingly endless downward spiral on Full Tilt Poker last night.
    The Great Dane burned through $889,668 in 1,547 hands, according to highstakesdb.com.
    Despite some positive work earlier this week Hansen is now down about $10 million since last fall and headed for one of the worst years of online poker ever recorded.
    Hansen split his time between FLO8 and 2-7 Triple Draw but the highlight match was against arch-nemesis Kagome Kagome in $2,000/$4,000 2-7 TD.
    Kagome Kagome Destroys Hansen for $599,000
    The match took place at just one table but that was enough for German Kagome Kagome to utterly decimate Hansen for $599k.
    The epic loss raises some very real questions about how much more Hansen?s bankroll can take.
    Although Hansen was on an enormous heater worth more than $5 million prior to Black Friday in 2011, he?s lost that and more since FTP re-opened.
    It was a bad day all around for Full Tilt Professionals as Viktor Blom dropped $113k. The major difference is that Blom is up over $3.5 million this year.

PokerOwned God
    any idiot who looses 10 million in gambling needs serious help, he will never regain that money back

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    any idiot who looses 10 million in gambling needs serious help, he will never regain that money back
    ^ the idiot also had to earn 10mill, and is one of the most successful live cash game players in the world.. who the hell are u? a nobody

well even the pros need to be carfefull on bamkroll management or it leads to bankruptcy. I hope he recoops he's always fun to watch play

wow !you know hes having fun tho!
    GodzAmongKingz

Just depends if he gets into that playing with "Scared Money Zone" and changes his style. That could really send him to the bottom. Just my thoughts.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    The guy obviously needs to work on his table selection more. but I don't think he'll go broke, that's what bankroll management is for.

There's like 50 stakes under him, and they get donker and fishier by the level.
    Last edited by MovingFlea; 11-02-2013 at 01:29 AM.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

I am the Gus Hanson of Po. Is either i have over 10k to bet and play around with or i dont have $5 dollars for Subway.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I just fell sorry for the guy counted his losing XD.

Gustova going to get his million back. he get his money from betting on soccer every week.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast