Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63685.75

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    stay calm, play it like any smaller game, good luck...and let us know when u finished.......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Experienced Member
    no need to be scared lol , just stay calm and play your game , u will be good , good luck !!!

Experienced Member
    just be composed have some poise. They are like Rabid Dogs they can smell fear so fear noone and dont be affraid to make plays that come natural use your head and you will do fine

think of it like this... when i played first tourney live i brought in for 1000 (um.. $1600 i think) .. and i went out because i showed my hand when i thought everyone had folded.. and guy still had to act and he knew he had me beat.

Now whatever happens to you it cant be fecking worse than that, so when u start to worry think of me lol then u realise is all good

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Don't be scared player. Keep in mind that even the pro's didn't start out as pro's they started right where you are now. So play the game you know how to play and don't try and impress anyone. Just kick ass and take names brother and the best of luck to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco781 View Post
    $1k buy in, my biggest yet, kind of nervous but ready!
    Nice man, good luck!!! TID!!! keep us posted!

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    yeah definitely don't play if you are nervous... it won't go well.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Don't sweat it...Foxwoods is full of donks Just chill out and play your game, you'll be fine.

if you are nervous dont play. You wont be able to play a good game you will contantly be thinking about the buyin and losing. dont do it.

Banned
    its all the same cards just different people be confident and dont feel like u shouldnt be thier

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast