Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63300.17

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The negotiations with DOJ will most likely be talking about an out of court settlement in return for DOJ releasing any FTP assets it has frozen or claimed.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Prawney I am USA and play on Intertops Is that a Merge Too Ya know of a list of all the merge site's ??

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I stil hope everything went to good for FTP. I want to play

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    I do think that the DOJ will keep all the $$$$ and say go ahead and open FTP again But You get no start up $$$$
    The DoJ will keep all the money it froze and then fine the new group. The new group acquiring FTP is not interested in getting the money back. They want a clean slate from all the civil and criminal suits pending in the usa. And, yes, New FTP will NEVER allow USA players ever again, even if they wanted to after the laws change here. This is a long discussion so, I'll just leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    The negotiations with DOJ will most likely be talking about an out of court settlement in return for DOJ releasing any FTP assets it has frozen or claimed.
    I'm thinking is the New FTP can come away w/ a less then 500m more fine for the USA, and pay back the sub 400m owed to all the players, there looking at about a 1B buyout of old FTP. If all the players who reimbursed worldwide with the exception of USA players don't pull out all there money They'd have an instant Merge at least, but the amount of $$$ they are going to have to sink into new Promos and such to draw back the crowds... Don't know if that price tag is going to make. GL to any of you hoping to get back onto New FTP. I'm going to assume that a USA site will be up and running by the time FTP makes it back from the dead, if they ever do.

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I'm thinking is the New FTP can come away w/ a less then 500m more fine for the USA, and pay back the sub 400m owed to all the players, there looking at about a 1B buyout of old FTP. If all the players who reimbursed worldwide with the exception of USA players don't pull out all there money They'd have an instant Merge at least, but the amount of $$$ they are going to have to sink into new Promos and such to draw back the crowds... Don't know if that price tag is going to make. GL to any of you hoping to get back onto New FTP. I'm going to assume that a USA site will be up and running by the time FTP makes it back from the dead, if they ever do.
    I'd be pretty confident that if some guardian angel swoops in and buys full tilt poker and pays back everyone, that the rest of the world players will show loyalty to these new owners and redeposit or not withdraw in the first place. I always said that full tilt would have no credibility if they re-opened, But that was if they just got an investment and were under same management.

I find it hard to beileve that if these possible investors follow throught with their plans that their non-usa players will just abandon them. And whatever about the money they will have to pump in. This whole action of coming in to save everyone will imo mean they keep near 75% if not more of their players, and that is just a license to print money.

Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    Prawney I am USA and play on Intertops Is that a Merge Too Ya know of a list of all the merge site's ??
    Intertops is Cake, Merge is completely different. I am not sure of all of the sites, but a google search of merge networks should do the trick.

PokerOwned Master
    i used to do ftp i dont any more but thanks prawney varey intresting

PokerOwned God
    Enter the "white knight" ... well maybe ... too early to tell.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Hopefully this leads to FTP coming back and everyone getting their money.

PokerOwned God
    Interesting and I think the first good news since ages...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast