Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65879.48

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Online Poker - Play Online at Full Tilt Poker Room

I have no idea what others have posted prior, but if you want any updates take a peek at the Full Tilt Poker site. There is plenty of info there along with FAQ's. Told me everything I wanted to know, at least.

if i live outside the us i would be pretty happy about this...even though they are pieces of shit

Seasoned Veteran
    does anyone know if FTP will have some special freerolls for his comeback ??? would been nice )

thanks god I am coming back to Brazil on december.
    Gonna play on tilt! love itttt

PokerOwned God
    cant play there anymore but even if i could i would not play there again

PokerOwned God
    Interesting to see when they are back in the market.

what i dont get is all im hearing is we have to get the money from doj blah blah....i thought the doj was already given the money for us to be paid they are just "find the right way to pay back" payment proc etc....but then ftp says they will put aside the full balances of the usa player accounts....dont make sense!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    I can't wait... its available in CANADA.. who wooooooo

Pokerstars has done shopping and buy FTP they wud do justice to make it quality website and wud hav considered all costs it wud b part of capital expense for thm to make sure all players r paid back im not sure when it wud b fully operational but i am looking forward for long time to chekout FTP as i hav never been scammed frm it but heard it was one of the best before Black Friday happen so for me it wud b definitely i want to play......"

Respect

Seasoned Veteran
    ohhh so pokerstars is relaunching FTP on 6th nov, i didnt know the exact date but i knew it ll be relaunched in early nov. i am also waiting for my the launch so that i can have my money either i ll play over there or get it transfer to Pokerstars as they are saying that it is possible too to transfer the funds to Pokerstars too. so lets c what type of redesign they are bringing and what kind of tournaments ll be introduced.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast