Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Still hate this ftp site for the chaos its caused me never play their again even if they do get set back up lolz!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Pro
    FTP needs to come back.. DD and the Fergy were the best. lol. and there MTT's in general. carbon is a bunch of add-on rebuy tournys.

Corporal
    sad , I always thought they where gonna be around for sometime. Never in the back of my mind though they would crumble

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    I used to luv fulltilt before tht happen now i hate them with a vengance lolz!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Someone needs to buy fulltilts software that shit is golden...

Corporal
    lol kinda thought this would happen sometime a big great site is never clean

Corporal
    i mean i wanted to cash out like lilte before it closed never got my cash thou !!!!!!!!!!!

Corporal
    to that i would not mind i mean it be cool if i get my money it wasnt alot but still playing on the 2/4$ tables and making quit a bit

PokerOwned Veteran
    well what do you expect if you don't do what is necessary to keep a business running.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123