Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63002.69

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    hopefully nj will be next

PokerOwned God
    i saw a segment on cbs this week about it and the founder of expedia is the guy we launched the site i think he knows what he is doing and he said he expects it to go to others acroos the county soon

PokerOwned Veteran
    its a start but who would have guessed if there was a state that was going to do It that it would be Neveda. Gambling central in America. but hopefully it helps people see that online poker isn't a terrible thing and spread to the rest of us soon.

bring it to California quick before i lose all my money live.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned God
    i personally think new jersey will be next i guess i will have to go visit my son in nj

Finally will be a lot fishey that mono will undress for money. And the same tired to play with regulars

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Online poker is back: Legal website launches in NV

Only for Nevada residents, but it's a start
    Hold on so Currently US res are not supposed to be playing @ Bovada & Carbon etc?

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    IM HAPPY FOR THE USA PLAYER ,,,,,,,,,,REALY HAPPY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GL ALL ............................
    im bikkeromano

Quote Originally Posted by AAallday View Post
    Hold on so Currently US res are not supposed to be playing @ Bovada & Carbon etc?
    It's "illegal" but there hasn't ever been a prosecution.

I really think we are on the verge of legalizing online poker (so much so that I'm investing in a new Poker Site), It just takes the right supporters. I'm thankful the pro's have been going to congress for us.

I'd really like to have a US Gaming Commission and not have to make online deposits to "medical supplies" or "dvdclub"

Let Uncle Sam tax it a little bit and let us have our fun.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundacker View Post
    It's "illegal" but there hasn't ever been a prosecution.

I really think we are on the verge of legalizing online poker (so much so that I'm investing in a new Poker Site), It just takes the right supporters. I'm thankful the pro's have been going to congress for us.

I'd really like to have a US Gaming Commission and not have to make online deposits to "medical supplies" or "dvdclub"

Let Uncle Sam tax it a little bit and let us have our fun.
    nice i agree, how did you have the opportunity to invest and how can someone else join in on that?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast