Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63150.06

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Poor US players. But you guys need to stick to MERGE because that's the only site where you can expect to get paid if things turn out badly again. Cake is too small.

Banned
    This can only be a bad sign for US players. And panther, feltstars was a merge skin.... did you read OP? And Panther, Cake already losed doors to US. How far behind are you?

thats was obvious...rarely seen any feltstars players.....shame

everyone plays on Carbon, BCP, PDC I think.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i think CARBON is most famous and safest skin of merge network so guys spreading rumours it gna shut down soon lemme say its not coz before that there are like 30 skins to shut down wud b long longggg time for this to happen cheerz

my old forum used to play on feltstars all the time,, and they still were, wehn this h appened,,. so they all mite move to carbon now i guess. LOL...feltstars had wanted to seperate their cashier from merge, and it didnt go over welll, there was a lot of stuff going on with that, then next thing, they just close and give up... prolly for the better really. will bring a little bit more traffic to carb prolly, alittle bit tho. only

I don't think I ever had an account at Feltstars. Seems like you should be able to transfer to any Merge site at which you have an account.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I saw on another forum that FeltStars (a Merge Site) has closed its doors... money to be transfered , not sure where...
    This site had to close. It was horrible.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    so glad we have stars us non Us peeps , we are atleast guaranteed a game eventough donks are flooding the site

I did have money on FeltStars,,,how it got there was when Reefer Poker Site closed a few years ago my cash was transfered from Reefer to FeltStars. Both Merge sites.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast