Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61554.62

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I'm CDN and I can't log in, either.
    Canadians are fine, http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f27...-u-s-3670.html

Unfortunately, as a result of this action, Full Tilt Poker has decided that it must suspend “real money” play in the United States until this case is resolved. However, Full Tilt Poker will continue to provide peer-to-peer online poker services outside of the United States.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the people saying about the goverment nothing to do with the present goverment the bill was brought in by bush in 2006 they cant overturn the bill quick also these sites have been money laundring a criminal offence read up on why and who is being charged nothing to do with the goverment

Master Sergeant
    Actually the bill was brought in, in 1961 with the wire Transfer Act. It was then updated in 2006 for today's internet era.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ouch but my point is right these guys allegedly are criminals my bets on these guys are put away for a very long time then down to the buisness of regulation will be a long long time i still think its killed internet poker hope im wrong

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by 1downswing1 View Post
    ouch but my point is right these guys allegedly are criminals my bets on these guys are put away for a very long time then down to the buisness of regulation will be a long long time i still think its killed internet poker hope im wrong
    sorry about the throw back to the 60's

I do agree with you that these guys will get reamed. Most people haven't read the indictment or realize how serious this is. I disagree that it will kill internet poker, if anything it might advance legislation to move forward to grab those tax dollars. The USA can't afford to continue letting people off with out paying their taxes, one way or another the tax man is gonna get ya.

I had hoped, dreaming I know, that countries would all work together and allow online poker to be global instead of this country to country, and state to state rules. By NOT having online poker world wide on the internet the sharks will run out of fish, smaller sites will squeeze out margins in rake which will dry up the pond.

Banned
    it's crazzy... can't believe the us is doing this....

Sergeant
    whos gonna go on ftp crazy binge.. lets win all we can before it close for good ;-)

Knight-Lieutenant
    FBI lick monkey balls damn them dumb bitches

Sergeant
    Only player from america !!!can't play?!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast