Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63103.07

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Veteran
    lamb is going to win it all ...he is pick because i think he is agood player with lot of control..

PokerOwned God
    bump

So the guy in 3rd place for the November 9 just wins a WPT title ... WPT - Updates

Nice time for a confidence builder!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    bump

So the guy in 3rd place for the November 9 just wins a WPT title ... WPT - Updates

Nice time for a confidence builder!
    Thats sickk...I'm playing in one in November ...Have the HPT in October then WPT November

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah the 3rd place guy is solid...he sat shortstacked and charged up. He has a great chance of winning it.

PokerOwned God
    i believe lam is the favorite, but favorites don't always win, i can't wait to see the action kick off..i don't know if po is bigger enough but maybe we should sponsor someone and send them to a satty for the wsop of 2012 as a po rep, this would be huge

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i believe lam is the favorite, but favorites don't always win, i can't wait to see the action kick off..i don't know if po is bigger enough but maybe we should sponsor someone and send them to a satty for the wsop of 2012 as a po rep, this would be huge
    I think Pius Heinz is going to finish in top 3, It'll be fun to watch him go HU against Lamb

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234