Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66225.4

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Hybrid View

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pay2cmewin View Post
    PLEASE READ ENTIRE MESSAGE IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART IN THESE TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting November 12th and 13th and recurring months two great tournaments will be offered at Carbon Poker.

Name: Exclusive $500 Freeroll
    Where: CarbonPoker Lobby
    When: November 12th, December 10th, January 14th, etc. @ 15:00 CarbonPoker Server time

Name: Exclusive $500 Added Value – $2.20 Buyin
    Where: CarbonPoker Lobby
    When: November 13th, December 11th, January 15th, etc. @ 15:00 CarbonPoker Server time

In order to have access to these tournaments PM pay2cmewin for all the details. Don't forget to visit the cashier and set up your real money account and validate your account. VERY IMPORTANT to validate your account!!! This is for new players only. Sorry, if you already have an account you may not register for these.. BUT, I will be accepting 10 players that already have an account with Carbon Poker. If you would like to be one of those 10 please post in this thread your Carbon player name. Again, I'm only accepting 10 existing Carbon players at this time.
    Need 5 new player sign ups before Nov 10th in order to allow 10 already registered Carbon players. So, if you know anyone that doesn't have an account on Carbon Poker please get them in touch with pay2cmewin before Nov 10th. Has to be new players. You cannot have an account already. Do not register an account on Carbon until you contact pay2cmewin or you will not be eligible for them. Special BONUS CODE to be used in order to play these tournaments.

Registered Members: allinamybluffer, awoll714
    New Players: delish34

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pay2cmewin View Post
    Need 5 new player sign ups before Nov 10th in order to allow 10 already registered Carbon players. So, if you know anyone that doesn't have an account on Carbon Poker please get them in touch with pay2cmewin before Nov 10th. Has to be new players. You cannot have an account already. Do not register an account on Carbon until you contact pay2cmewin or you will not be eligible for them. Special BONUS CODE to be used in order to play these tournaments.

Registered Members: allinamybluffer, awoll714
    New Players: delish34
    OK, I'm gonna make this easier for New Player Sign Ups.......... visit http://pokerplus.webs.com/ Go to USA Poker Sites and Click the Carbon link to register your new account. Once you have completed this PM pay2cmewin with your New Carbon Player Name. It's that simple. Good luck!

my acct name is awoll714 on carbon i would like to play in those pay2cmewin
    wwhatt

Seasoned Veteran
    i will make note of player name ty awoll

Please looking in your PM, but already got an existed account hope I can join it
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Knight-Lieutenant
    So its thursday now, is this true??

PokerOwned God
    So which US players here on PO signed up to a merge skin since they restarted? which skin did you signup with?

Carbon might be but pokerview is still not excepting any new usa players. they wont even let me log in to the client.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

another merge client. let me try fletstars and see if they will let me create a real money account
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Nope not fletstars either. i tried to enter my contact details for a real money account and got this message.

"We are unable to accept players from your state at this time."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast