Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $58860.25

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiechi69 View Post
    A lot people say is bad bad call, i want to know what do you think...
    Yeah and a lot of people don't play poker at the level of either Deeb or Selbst. Shaun Deeb came into the booth, where the live stream was being recorded, and explained that he wasn't surprised at all that she called. He said that given the same line, he would have called if the hands were reversed. Do you remember when Ace high calls used to be thought of as crazy? Today players are crazy smart. You have players scoring 2200+ on their ACT's and forgoing school to play poker, or doing both. Poker used to be a very profitable game. Today some of the most familiar faces in poker are actually losing money aside from their endorsement deals. Ever hear of guys like Mohsin Charania, Vivek Rajkumar, Tom Marchese, Justin Smith? Some of these guys are really smart, and are guys you may not have heard of yet. Guys like Negreanu and Ivey are old school players that have had to work very hard to stay up with all the new brilliant poker players. Shaun Deeb as well as guys like Andrew Robl and Sam Tricket are also part of the young list of crazy good smart players. Poker isn't so much about live tells and reading people anymore. It's about being mathematically and fundamentally sound, and forcing your opponents into making more mistakes. Having said that, I think it is pretty ridiculous to say Selbt's call was bad. If you play ABC poker and don't understand HU dynamics and meta-game, then sure it was terrible.

PokerOwned Veteran
    the woman is a thief,shes a donk that gets lucky alot with marginal calls.theres a televised turny you can watch another regular circuit player that takes her ugliness and smacks her in the face with it,after he whips her azz and she makes her nasty comments becuase he doesent fall for her idiotic antics.i know some head-hunters in bolivia that wouldnt even take that her head as a gift lol.

PokerOwned Master
    Dear God. Some links to video, or some actual information besides name dropping would be nice.

Seasoned Veteran
    I like to play a more aggressive style to surprise the opponent

PokerOwned Veteran
    My biggest problem with Selbst is how often she gets it in bad, gets lucky and then gets praised for being a great poker player. She's good. She's smart. But running bluffs all day, getting it in bad, and sucking out just reminds me of freeroll donks. I don't know, don't hate me.

PokerOwned Master
    whos uglier freddy or vennesa

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyshiff77 View Post
    she is so ugly lmfao
    thats not question on a drunk night i bet you would do her or she do you, she might have a di*k who knows

PokerOwned Veteran
    Her AK call was ridiculous. Absolutely absurd. Deeb was pissed. I wouldve punched thaat lucky dike in the face.

PokerOwned Veteran
    It also pisses me off that that bitch can do anytihing in the world an dbe rich but she chooses to play poker, leave it to the reall grinders...

Vanessa Sellbst is incredible. Do not question her greatness

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast