Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63737.37

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LOL Snack Pack...... all the best run-good 2 u.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    MP, I know you are wrong. Why would Dwan and Ivey sell action when they both have 50 mill plus? Also, who in the world would stake these amateurs for a 10k buy-in, let alone a million? The amateurs are billionaires. That's 1k million if u didn't know.
    50 mill plus is no reason to put 1 million on 1 tourney given the swings poker can have being as good as they are. If they can play a tournament like that for just $100,000 wouldn't you think they would?

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Wish I had the money to buy-in! Wonder what first place will pay out?

My money is on Seidel! He is going to walk away with this one. Mark my words! Erik Seidel...Winner!

Hey Aces, you must not be all that up on poker news. Dwan just won a $4 million plus pot over in Macau the other day.He may very well be worth more than 50 mill. These guys are so sick that they can afford $1 million, and wouldn't miss a massive score by selling action.

PokerOwned Pro
    Hey Aces, you must not be all that up on poker news. Dwan just won a $4 million plus pot over in Macau the other day.He may very well be worth more than 50 mill. These guys are so sick that they can afford $1 million, and wouldn't miss a massive score by selling action.
    I'm more into playing than watching.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Your absolutely wrong and I can prove it to you if you need me too. You can do simple research on 2+2 of pocketfives or if your not able to do that I will just send you there and provide you basic a,b,c proof that NONE of these guys are putting up the 1 million. THERE IS NO POINT for any of these guys to do it when they can easily sell 80-90% of it or be backed by sponsors.

The WPT Highroller that was a 100k buy in had 34 players and I can provide you links to 27 of them selling atleast 40% of action on 2+2 marketplace if you would like. I can almost guarantee that the other 7 sold action privately or had sponsors.

Think about this logically and anyone with any idea how the MTT regs poker community you understand and realize that these guys sell anywhere from 40-70% of there action for any given tournament. They sell action to other regs and buy action from other regs and basically just moving money around between each other. If you dont believe me just go look for yourself at the marketplace online/live and see that there are roughly 200-300 marketplace threads with pretty common pros selling action at the wsop.

Im gonna have to watch this on. This should be good.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Seasoned Veteran
    depends on who plays it would be funny to see the amateur win

PokerOwned Veteran
    How many players are they saying are suppose to be playing in this million dollar tourney ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast