Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.61

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    wow, 1 million bucks! thanks for posting. I would definitely do it if i had the bankroll. I think it will be an amazing tourney to watch if it goes down

no way i would pay that buy-in.toooo much

PokerOwned Veteran
    never in my live id do such a big buy-in mybe if i had a bankroll of like 6billions

PokerOwned Pro
    I wouldnt waste my money on this

Master Sergeant
    i would if i had millions and millions lol if i only had 1 million then i wouldnt

Corporal
    i guess it would determine on how many people were in it and how rich i was lol, if i had the money to throw away on a tourney than i would be down to play

Seasoned Veteran
    If it had fish in it and was profitable? Hell yes. <--- correct answer =)

Sergeant
    ill have to say, that at least 15 ppl are going to play this tournament, some of them arent pros at all.

PokerOwned Master
    This 1 million entry fee sounds so much like the Russians allowing civilians along for a ride to space for $20 million. I think a non pro can win the tournament because poor players fold many hands just because they cannot suffer so many hands of high betting risking loss. So when some of these pro poker players, use their aggressive tactic against a billionaire or mega millionaire, it just won't work. The winning non pro can win because any 2 cards can win any hand. The losing non pros will have enjoyed losing their money and having an opportunity to sit beside some remarkable poker players. Just an entertainment expense for these moguls, another tax writeoff.

If I was worth 200 million or more, I would consider playing this tournament.

PokerOwned Moderator
    This will be fun to watch, and since they player field should be small, I hope they cover as much as possible and not just show us the highlights. I'd love to watch this whole series.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast