Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63514.31

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Can someone really explain to me what the gov. is trying to accomplish here by shutting down all access to us players funding there poker accounts.I didn't read the law that has made it illegal to gamble online but what gives.?What and who are they trying to protect average run of the mill poker player from. It seems like no matter what game or bus. that is being run its always the TOP CEO's that are always running the scam because they get to greedy. Take them to jail but dont cut us off from doing something that is entertaining or for some a way of living.Please help me by responding.Thanks David

Sergeant Major
    such crap they could really pump some cash into the economy by making poker legal online. They should have better things to do than this.

Master Sergeant
    Obama fucking rules!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    lots of great people in the world but not all good ones

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm not sure Full Tilt, Pokerstars etc are coming back for US players this time... i've already moved on to Carbon and Cake. Waiting for my $140 from Full Tilt though... =/

Experienced Member
    It sucks for us americans, but pstars, ub/ap, ftp,cheated and brought it on themselves. Washington needs to regulate online poker so that this cannot happen again.

Master Sergeant
    Thats where the guy needs to be, 2 feet under

Wow never seen this article, ty for posting it

Master Sergeant
    its good for all of us, the sites will be taxed and now when legal, more competiton, no rake or less rake, this will be great

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I hate to see these poker sites go down the way their going. US players may not never play at Pokerstars of FTP.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast