Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66924.93

Hybrid View

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yep he is 100% a scammer. Support said he never did a transfer and doctored the email. Why scam me? I would have done tons of trades with him.. If he continues to lie and not make this right I will not stop until he is blackballed from every site... He won't take a transfer screenshot because he never transferred the money! If he did he would be a standup guy and prove it.. He is just a scammer end of story!

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyHobbs View Post
    Yep he is 100% a scammer. Support said he never did a transfer and doctored the email. Why scam me? I would have done tons of trades with him.. If he continues to lie and not make this right I will not stop until he is blackballed from every site... He won't take a transfer screenshot because he never transferred the money! If he did he would be a standup guy and prove it.. He is just a scammer end of story!
    I've had successful trades with both of you. If you want to make this thread strong, you need to provide proof. You need to provide screenshots of transfer histories & E-mails. Vestas, you need to do the same.

That way you have more than just text.