Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63013.97

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueTurf View Post
    He had solid feedback, so didn't think there would be any problems.
    he's been scamming all morning and there was a thread about it. he's on a sick scamming spree. But too bad the dumbass didnt know you can reverse amazon gift card. another stupid ass thieves.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

yeah it's such crap man. Can't believe people will just sit on here and wait to find someone to scam. They need to get their ass out and make their own damn money. worthless scumbags
    yo blueturf. i did warn you when you first join. i told you to be careful. so did you talk to amazon support and get your giftcard back?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Yep man you did.. Looked at his trading history and saw positives so I thought I would be okay and I've seen him around the site quite a bit. Yeah I talked with Amazon and they are going to add the giftcard balance back to my account. Said I can contact them and transfer the balance if I want to send to someone else but the code is gone

Yep man you did.. Looked at his trading history and saw positives so I thought I would be okay and I've seen him around the site quite a bit. Yeah I talked with Amazon and they are going to add the giftcard balance back to my account. Said I can contact them and transfer the balance if I want to send to someone else but the code is gone
    i dont think they will give you new code. you have to apply to your balance or someone else balance. Good Luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    yeah that's what it looks like. Oh well, at least I got it back. Just googled "i8joemoma" and it looks like hes been doing it at quite a few other places. First thing that popped up was from another site and a warning that "i8joemoma" was a scammer

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That's a third scumbag to add to the scam list, 1. kozikpro 2. 713chipmonster 3. i8joemoma.

Glad you got it back, I am going to merge this into the other thread to keep them in one place.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    can i tik now?
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Seconds ago....

Me: f***ing scammer
    i8joemoma: LMAO
    Me: you are a true piece of shit. Good luck getting anyone today
    i8joemoma: hahahahahha
    i8joemoma: TO EEEEE ZZZZZ

How in the FUCK is this guy on this site still? Using chat most likely preying on new people who have not seen this forum yet

Quote Originally Posted by trogers View Post
    Seconds ago....

Me: f***ing scammer
    i8joemoma: LMAO
    Me: you are a true piece of shit. Good luck getting anyone today
    i8joemoma: hahahahahha
    i8joemoma: TO EEEEE ZZZZZ

How in the FUCK is this guy on this site still? Using chat most likely preying on new people who have not seen this forum yet
    Hey Andy (i8joemoma) if you are reading this i just wanted you to know that im going to hunt your fucking ass down on the internet. i will tell everyone that know you how stupid and dumb you are that you cant even scam right. you fucking better deactivated all your social network account shithead. andy robinson.jpg

I fucking know extactly who u are.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast