Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63047.2

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    From Unklan:

i scammed him. months ago i played against him on pogo for monopoly and we played some high up games for pts. he ended owing a shit ton of pts to me and refused to pay me because i cheated. i thought this was perfect opportunity to get back at him. i'm glad i am banned though because maybe i'll stay off this site and play less poker. keep the ban and even ban this account

i left for friends house right after i did that. either way he only owed me about $24 worth and i took $50. i am just as bad as him and deserve ban
    and when i say cheated it should be "cheated". it is impossible to cheat in online monopoly

PokerOwned Master
    the monoply thing is a joke right.....

PokerOwned Veteran
    YOU shouldnt ban Him Just GIVE HIM 3 MONTHS with out interest to pay him BACK. GIVE Janish a taste of his OWN medicine
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

PokerOwned Master
    lol steortex, own medicine? i pay late alot yea but never have scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by janish View Post
    the monoply thing is a joke right.....
    u mean he made the Whole online monopoly thing, for points up?? too???? wow lol...that makes the whole thing even weirder tho.. either way,, he prolyy wont pay u all that back tho now...( was a lot to trust someone with,, i guesss.,unless u know them super welll, i think,, sooory.

Id never send the money before the points EVER!!! Also i dont understand people loaning in the first place. I could see for maybe a turny or 2 but not anything over 300 or so. Also any one getting a loan shouldnt be able to play in client. People are lazy degens and if someone is too fuckin lazy to earn or buy there own points to hell with em. just sayin!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by janish View Post
    lol steortex, own medicine? i pay late alot yea but never have scammed.
    Its the SAME fucking difference. Tell someone you will pay them tomorrow and Dissappearing for 3 month. Im Sure Unclan will get on a hot streak between now and X-mas and be willing to pay back is zab gave him That Option.
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Id never send the money before the points EVER!!! Also i dont understand people loaning in the first place. I could see for maybe a turny or 2 but not anything over 300 or so. Also any one getting a loan shouldnt be able to play in client. People are lazy degens and if someone is too fuckin lazy to earn or buy there own points to hell with em. just sayin!
    from what i understand it wasnt a loan guys, it was a trade and which the trader scam the seller..so yes this was a scam, not a loan..even worse..

ouch, never send the money first. that is not good.

bump
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast