Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63650.7

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Im pretty sure Client doesnt work on ipad. I have tried on safari, chrome and even spent like $10 on a browser app with built in flash and still didnt work.
    It doesn't work for me either.

trueoc always gets screwed lol
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

sorry for the lol this def sucks and isn't funny
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Yea lets not comment on this anymore. I will update if there is anything new. Me and Roy have been in constant contact throughout. So lets hope this will get fixed asap.

Banned
    Pretty sure PayPal is not just gonna make that shit up outta nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Yea lets not comment on this anymore. I will update if there is anything new. Me and Roy have been in constant contact throughout. So lets hope this will get fixed asap.
    Per OP's request, gonna close this until he wants to update.

***UPDATE***

Ok so maybe RoyHobbs is a legit dude an was telling the truth. I called Paypal today and they say sometimes there could be many facotrs which cause payments to be held.

So as of now my balance is back to $445 from -$600

RoyHobbs please PM me when you come online. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    ***UPDATE***

Ok so maybe RoyHobbs is a legit dude an was telling the truth. I called Paypal today and they say sometimes there could be many facotrs which cause payments to be held.

So as of now my balance is back to $445 from -$600

RoyHobbs please PM me when you come online. Thanks!
    He IS the Natural after all

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    for those amounts of money you should be doing gdmp, taking paypal from a stranger is nuts.
    good luck.
    Besides that, note that Paypal will permanently ban your account if they think you are trading in poker funds. And anyone who wants to scam can just reverse the trade and you have no recourse to get the money.

Ok new news....

So my balance got credited but my PP account is limited and cant use it anymore. The only thing i can do is iussue refunds.

Which I want to refund RoyHobbs his money and he is flipping out. Saying I am blackmailing him or w.e. He claims if I issue a refund his paypal account will get closed. Which isnt true I just got off the phone with paypal and they say I can refund him 100%. They said they would rather the funds be back in his account to protect themselves incase something happened.

Now I ask him lets to the refund and send me my poker funds and he wont do it??? WHY?

I had his Lock account frozen untill further notice. Also zab has 26k of his points I believe. And he thinks im blackmailing him and badmouthing him. Which Zab told me to make this thread and zab automatically hold points when people have "potential" scam problem.

So all I want now is to refund him HIS paypal money back for my Poker funds. This makes no sense why he would flip out and I think block me on bubble chat.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast