Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
hmm i staked you and watched you for a reason. you got game but only when youve built a stack. 1st hand AQ you got all your chips in with was a bad call. you did not have odds as you say. you have 750 in pot. 420 chips called otherwise. then the all ins shove add 750 so 1920 in pot n 3k more to call which means 5k in pot. cost you 3k to call. 1.5/1 at best which is not good odds. very easy fold. then you rebuild and shove 2500 with qj UTG wth!!!!! watching your play i went to 2 cash tables and tilted off 5$ so in total this whole idea cost me almost 9$ OUCH. not a GG sir
12 BBs UTG bout to go thru the blinds, in a turbo i really dont see much more option here. Blinds were about to go up also so that leaves me w/8 or so after i go thru the blinds unless i pick up a monster to reship in one of em. And w/all the limping at that table its going to be hard to find an unopened pot to ship in.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
you can win 8k for 3k i see your odds kinda but thats still 2.3/1 not too great
When i was being coached/staked was always taught that al lu need is 2:1 to make this call n it was pretty close to that. Like i said, i can probly lay it down but w/4 limpers in the hand i gotta 6x at the minimum.

Im not saying ur wrong or anything, just giving u my reasonings behind the plays. Thanx for the input.