Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Just got HU in the BCP PO FR and lost. Took a couple of ugly beats HU, but in all fairness I did run fairly well in the middle stages of the mtt. Obviously sucks to lose the flips and 75-25's late; but you gotta get there first. +$1.35 on BCP. Plan on adding BCP games to build up and sell in $5 increments for PO pts. Seems like people pay a premium for BCP. Sigh... 0/2 in PO FR's today. 88<AJ,and a 10-10 jam over 2 MP limps and a SB snap with KQ 22bbs deep. #Sigh #FML #RunningLikeGump
    Still looking for backers in any and all games on any and all networks with P2P transfers. Not Lock Poker though 0_o

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good luck with u trynna get stake bro

This is what I am going to say after I get done with you all this month.\
    Oh, still looking to run some games tonight. HMU, and I will try to win you and myself some $$$.

This is what I think when certain people from PO open their mouths.

Seeing a few decent games that I would like to run on BCP. Also down 4 pretty any site that has P2P except Lock. HMU... lets make some $$$. I have been running pretty hot on stakes, just have had to sell my cut for loan payoffs etc. Lets cause some chaos.

(((Sigh))) Only so much stupidity that I can take in 1 day. 0_o 0/3 in PO FR's. Kept either losing flips or missing flops 5 ways with AK. PO FR's are such a crapshoot in the short run. Hope tomorrow's Carbon games run a little better.
    Still up for some BCP/ACR/SWC/JS/PokerHost stakes. LMK what you would like me to run. Pretty much open for any mtt or sng.

Last second bump. Willing to run games on any site that has P2P... excluding lock. #HMU #LetsTID

Banned
    sickread23 is nice with it. giving out my recommendation to stake this guy. he crushes the mixed games and holdem

Was seriously considering dropping the 10PM Carbon PO FR tonight. Was pretty tired tbh. I ended up shipping it, to make the day worthwhile. Only other cash that I had was a 2nd in the BCP $10 PO FR. Was pretty tilting. I did run good in some spots, but played pretty well. Give my performance a 7/10. I messed up[ a few spots, just a byproduct of playing tired and a little apathetic @ times. I am really hoping to run some staked games tomorrow for someone. Really tire of waiting in between PO FR's. Especially when I am either out quickly or FT'ing a game. Hit me up if you wanna stake me in some games tomorrow. I am not really going to be playing with my small Carbon BR until I get a few more wins and FT's under my belt this month. I still think $200 in this month is very doable. We will soon find out. #Leggo #BeastCarbonPoker

PokerOwned Demi-God
    might be willing, we'll see, lemme get my funds up...why no lock?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast