Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

Selling & Buying Points/BCP/ACR/PayPal/GDMP/SWC/Gift Cards/Other Poker Funds/etc.

I am Selling & Buying Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/SWC/GDMP/Amazon/eBay/Lock/Juicy/True/5Dimes and much more!

Have something else for trade? PM me! I might be interested!

PM/Bubble if you're interested.

*Currently have 1104 (Ask me beforehand if you want any) Points to sell as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $50.00 PayPal to sell as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $1000.00 NetSpend to sell as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $550.00 BCP to sell as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $679.79 ACR to sell as of 7/18.
    *Currently have 65 SWC Chips to sell as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $30.00 GDMP as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $1000.00 Wells Fargo as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $2000.00 Bank of America as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $0.00 Amazon as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $60.00 Intertops to sell as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $0.00 True Poker to sell as of 7/18.
    *Currently have 0 BetCoin to sell as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $0.00 5Dimes to sell as of 7/18.
    *Currently have $2000.00 Cash as of 7/18. (Essentially, this is the amount of cash I am willing to spend on GDMPs, Vanilla Reloads, Western Union, etc.) *Please note that this is not accurate and to question me if you want me to get a GDMP/Vanilla Reload/Western Union for a trade.

You can now trade for Points / Poker funds with PayPal or your Credit/Debit card!

Simply purchase an E-Gift Card from Walmart.com as I am now accepting Walmart Gift Cards as a form of payment. However, please PM me before buying.

I am also accepting eBay Gift Cards. Please talk to me before buying an eBay Gift Card.

Out of something you want? Let me know so I can get it for you! See something you want me to sell that is not on this list? Let me know what you want!

Want to reach me quicker than by PM?
    Shoot me a text or call! 8048145101 (Text preferred) Prank calls will be reported.
    E-mail me! [email protected] (suedal214 is Yahoo! Messenger)
    Skype me! Dalsue214

Dalsue Rewards Program:

Earn "Dalsue Points" on certain trades! Ask beforehand if a trade qualifies for earning "Dalsue Points" These Points can be redeemed for various funds/PO Points (considering they are in stock.) Redeem list in the works.. consider each Dalsue Point = 1 PO Point @ Zab's redeem rate. Dalsue Points can be redeemed for future trades as well. (If you have a 100 Dalsue Point balance and you are doing a trade for 1000 PO Points, you can redeem 100 Dalsue Points and make it 900!) Otherwise, minimum cashout is 575 for Redeems.

Cashout with Dalsue!

I will cash your Poker Funds out (BCP,ACR,SWC,Lock,etc.) for GDMP or some other form of payment. If I cannot personally purchase it myself, I will make sure I get the funds traded for you and get what you want in ample amount of time. Have something for trade? Let me know and I will attempt to trade it for you!

Bank with Dalsue!

Degenerate gambler? Want to set some funds aside for a while? Let me know! I will bank your funds for you! Points are guaranteed by me to be there when you need them (you pay MP fees) Due to poker sites' rules and such, I cannot guarantee your funds are 100% safe other than PO Points. Allow me to trade your Points for various currencies (you specify) and gain interest in "Dalsue Points"

Borrow from Dalsue!
    Loyal buyers can borrow from Dalsue. The higher the trust, the more the $ and less the interest! Need a loan in Shark? PM Dalsue and it may be possible!
    Last edited by Dalsue214; 07-17-2014 at 11:47 PM.

PokerOwned God
    cheap as in 75 points per buck?

Yeah...define cheap please.

Survey Master
    Bubble chat me if you're interested.

Survey Master
    Pick up some BCP while you can!

Survey Master
    Selling Juicy.

Will have more later on as well.

i want BCP do you have any?if not then when will you have it.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Survey Master
    Bubble chat me.

Survey Master
    Smooth trade with pokerr101 for my $46 Juicy/his points..

Thanks!

Survey Master
    Smooth trade with Keepa1488 for my $75 Juicy/his points..

Thanks!

Have a little over $100 left to sell.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast