Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63564.02

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    u can send me money order, casheir check, with mail and tracking number. You can buy the money order and the postage at the post office, it will cost you $4.90 for shipping and $1 for the money order. You can subtract that from the total owed. I will have my money in 2-3 days if you do that and I can track it along theway
    $4.90 for shipping a money order? Where does he live?

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Why don't you guys go to channel 2 to handle this dispute, it a way better way to communicate

Current B2B Champ
    you can send western union or money gram. I can recieve today and I will pay transfer fees. Very easy. walk in store give them money and email me the control number and I can get my money instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    Why don't you guys go to channel 2 to handle this dispute, it a way better way to communicate
    The thread is documentation, channel 2 will have it erased in a couple hours.

Current B2B Champ
    poofy, priority mail. for tracking, dont want 1 week snail mail to save few bucks

PokerOwned Veteren
    Alright I can send a cashiers check, I'll probably be going through the bank wednesday.

Current B2B Champ
    ok, ill be waiting, I can send you my address privately and you can send me the tracking number. You can do it all at the post office, very easily. Keep me posted

Quote Originally Posted by bsalz View Post
    Alright I can send a cashiers check, I'll probably be going through the bank wednesday.
    ok, and please send my money and BABY pay me is not problem, but just send it.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Veteren
    Do what for you Ebay?

Current B2B Champ
    he wants u to send his $20 with my $97, and ill pay him after i get it. 2 birds 1 stone

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast