Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63288.58

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If it wasn't for the community to read, then you should have kept it as a private PM rather than in a public forum.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    If it wasn't for the community to read, then you should have kept it as a private PM rather than in a public forum.
    Read fine print before additional spamming please. "The purpose of this is to try & get something for the debt as pms are a dead end rd w/lucky."....Note 1 page of this thread in the books from unwanted mod spam. Please create a thread if you feel the need to continue on.
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    Read fine print before additional spamming please. "The purpose of this is to try & get something for the debt as pms are a dead end rd w/lucky."....Note 1 page of this thread in the books from unwanted mod spam. Please create a thread if you feel the need to continue on.
    I swear to God. You are your own worst enemy.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    I swear to God. You are your own worst enemy.
    Go Argonauts!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    Go Argonauts!
    It's Lets Go Argo's, or simply ARRRRRRRRRRRR-GOOOOOOOOOO's.

If you are going to try and be funny and/or insulting, you could at least make the effort to seem intelligent and/or educated in your chosen subject matter.

But back on point, One thing should be clear to you now. YOUR OWN past behaviour is the sole reason why you are not getting the respect and help you might otherwise have gotten in this matter. YOUR OWN current behaviour only further aggravates the situation. If I were Lucky, I'd probably give a big middle finger to you too knowing that you do little to help your own cause. It isn't the MODS input in this thread that has Lucky saying to himself "Heh, I guess I don't need to pay Josh", it's your insipid replies to the mods.

Hence, you are your own worst enemy.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    It's Lets Go Argo's, or simply ARRRRRRRRRRRR-GOOOOOOOOOO's.

If you are going to try and be funny and/or insulting, you could at least make the effort to seem intelligent and/or educated in your chosen subject matter.

But back on point, One thing should be clear to you now. YOUR OWN past behaviour is the sole reason why you are not getting the respect and help you might otherwise have gotten in this matter. YOUR OWN current behaviour only further aggravates the situation. If I were Lucky, I'd probably give a big middle finger to you too knowing that you do little to help your own cause. It isn't the MODS input in this thread that has Lucky saying to himself "Heh, I guess I don't need to pay Josh", it's your insipid replies to the mods.

Hence, you are your own worst enemy.
    Jesus Christ do u seriously just glare @ main chat all day every fucking day of every fucking yr just to type up some bullshit life sermon because correct me if im wrong or dont rather because im not wrong. You are a sad excuse for a living/breathing being. Call me crzy but sometimes I thnk ur just zabs spam bot troll to "try" & enlighten those who dont care to be enlightened. Yea threads are a bad idea. I'll giv that to u tecate, poof. Fucking troll's cant resist the urge to derail my thread. So lets just keep spamming my thread enabling the fucking retard to not repay me given the leniency & patience I've displayed in dealing w/ the RainMan. I can imagine I wasted my time today making this thread @ this pt. How bout get a life & if u feel like narrating some shit, get a gun & narrate your suicide.. I dont even have words to express how I despise individuals like yourslf troll. You are the reason I wont fly to Nova Scotia to visit my grandparents because I can't risk coming into contact w/your kind. You're seriously fkd, even more so than lucky @ this pt by the looks of it. You sound like a man child btw..always bitchin bout something that doesn't even relate to u & yet your like 40+ yo. Says alot, fkn keyboard warrior got allotta bullshit to spew on every topic non related to self. You need meds or a dirty needle canuck. Gonna close thread now so I dont have to feel like im dealing w/u everytime i get on to chk about lucky because its safe to say u will just keep goin n goin like a fkn energizer troll. Do yourslf a favor & make a pt to acquire 1 of those needles i've been talkin bout. Your pms aren't welcomed either. ...I can only imagine what your like in person. Do your family/mankind a favor & follow instructions above.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Come on Lucky...the clock is ticking!!! Where are you?

P.S. Quack quack quack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12