Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Very good adittion i think it will be a nice thing for owned.

ims till lost on how to sale points etc, this is nutz

Seasoned Veteran
    Sounds like a usefull system to either make points without having to do the endless offers or spending the point on something cool aafter spending a bunch of time doing offers. Loving the site so far ZAB keep up the amazing work

PokerOwned Pro
    So if your selling points for paypal then when u click trade your points go into escrow ? and then the person gives u paypal $ ? and then once u get the paypal u click trade or something? how does this prevent the person from getting the pypal and then just saying he never got it and not release his points? does he just provide screenshots of his emails or something?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would be careful with paypal-- There is no gaurantee in anything when you trade online with people. Unless you know the person well I would advise against using paypal as it's pretty easy to reverse a payment and scam someone. You will not have any protection if you use paypal for a personal money transfer, which is a "send money to family or friends" for free type transaction--

A user could potentially make the trade, then the points are released, then the person that sent the paypal fund to you can request a reversal with some type of fraudulent complaint and you would be able to do nothing about it. There is no "buyer seller" protection with personal transactions on paypal--

read some info here: Scams on PayPal Personal Payments | Chron.com

PokerOwned Veteran
    is amazon ok to trade with/for?

Banned
    zab i need permisssion to use marketplace. how do i get permisssion?

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    please help!! i wanna help my old friend out with some points to get started!!

funny how you ccan still see madd oldd trades still up on the marketplace thing on top of page....I see some from like well over a year+ ago.....LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member
    how can i use market place ? ? ? thanks and let me now!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast