Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    this happend in the garden of eden i think but it was a snake that popped up that time with some fruit

Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    Well if they agreed upon screen shots of the losing hand and LCD isn't supplying those then he owes him the stake back
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeGod64 View Post
    this happend in the garden of eden i think but it was a snake that popped up that time with some fruit
    Wait... What ???? So off topic lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    Why in god's name would you pay this butthurt betty b/c he lost an investment on a STAKE??
    Because he said he would in his IM's with him now, regardless of how stakes really work he told him he would pay back lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Yawn, this thread really is still going >>>> ??? I just need the points lol. Contributing to the madness.

i never got the screen shots from lc accounting for the 200 chips. Also, the one thing LC is leaving out of this posts is the fact that after i staked him the first 100 pts and he said he cashed none, he told me that if he did not cash on an additional 200 pts he would pay back the 200 pts (isn't this true lc???) and then i got no screen shots whatsover accounting for the 200 pts just a simple statement that he did not cash. thx for acknoledging this
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    Well if they agreed upon screen shots of the losing hand and LCD isn't supplying those then he owes him the stake back
    When I set out to get rich;
    I failed miserably.
    When I set out to help people;
    They made me rich!

so you agreen that you did not provide me the screen shots for the tourneys that you entered with the 200seals chips. why did u not take the screen shots yourself after each loss. are you telling me that you requested these screen shots from seals with clubs support and you are still awaiting this after what 5 days?? cmon lc more BS from a BS'er
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Not screenshot of loosing hands, just position i finished or whatever because swc he can not go back and just look himself, also the option of just emailing admin for swc for history would work also, which I did, which im still waiting on a reply from them. But the question here is not did i play them or not, but that I owe him the 200 chips for loosing them.
    I failed miserably.
    They made me rich!

Also, I gave LC a total of 300 Seals chips. I don't care about the 200 chips he owes me it is the simple principle.

he wants me to go away but i don't like being lied to. How about LC you give the 200 chips to Zab to sell for things needed on this site. That is how bad I need the 200 chips.

So last thing and i will go away now.. 2 things one LC DID say if he did not cash with the add'l 200 chips i loaned him that he would pay back the 200 and 2 that he would play in a bunch of small tourneys like 20 and 10 buy ins and provide the screen shots. I have go 0 screen shots accounting for the 200 I mean where are they LC for all i know u r playing on the 200 now? please post the screen shots in this thread so all can see you are honest okay im done with this shhit
    I failed miserably.
    They made me rich!

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Yawn, this thread really is still going >>>> ??? I just need the points lol. Contributing to the madness.
    This

lol I hear ya u r right rivdee
    I failed miserably.
    They made me rich!

i think more then anything I was just disappointed in the lack of service i got from lc

i was expecting the screen shots and both on the 100 chip stake and the 200 chip stake/loan I did not get them
    I failed miserably.
    They made me rich!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast