Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Well if they agreed upon screen shots of the losing hand and LCD isn't supplying those then he owes him the stake back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    just curious since i am bored atm, but was this a stake and lc lost the stake right or did he not play the stake, 2 different scenarios, if he played and lost then why do he owe this guy..
    stake that was played and 200 chips was lost.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    Well if they agreed upon screen shots of the losing hand and LCD isn't supplying those then he owes him the stake back
    Not screenshot of loosing hands, just position i finished or whatever because swc he can not go back and just look himself, also the option of just emailing admin for swc for history would work also, which I did, which im still waiting on a reply from them. But the question here is not did i play them or not, but that I owe him the 200 chips for loosing them.

Seasoned Veteran
    Why didn't he post the HH like he is for cookies, and gametime, looks like UNC needs an upgrade to the english depo...

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by pr41 View Post
    Why didn't he post the HH like he is for cookies, and gametime, looks like UNC needs an upgrade to the english depo...
    nah this is not english 101 or a term paper..but yeah lc post the game stats will settle all this confusion..gl lc on your stakes

LC Owes this kid nothing. MAthkid as the backer you always run the risk of your horse not cashing. Actually i staked LC in the very same game and he busted early but does he owe me anything? No not unless i decide to stake him again and he wins then he owes me both stakes and my % of the profits. No more No Less.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Who gives a fack, how bout posting something more concise,fack this long ass threads. As for whose right and whose wrong...... Who Gives a FACK !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    stake that was played and 200 chips was lost.
    if you go here and opt in Bitcoin Poker Blog | A site dedicated to info on poker websites that use bitcoins you can see all your stats and how you did in any tournament on SwC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    nah this is not english 101 or a term paper..but yeah lc post the game stats will settle all this confusion..gl lc on your stakes
    the hands is not the trouble here, if i post the hh here or whatever it wont matter because he wants the 200 chips i lost lol, thats the problem here guys.

But this is going on and on for no reason, he feels i owe him 200 chips and I dont, because it is a stake not a loan, but due to him being a newb and not understanding I will pay him back as soon as I can, the guy wants to throw dirt on my name and have sent messages stating how he will bash me over and over in the future, which is fine if you think this is what you need to do, it wont speed things up though.

I have said my piece, this is now affecting my game so I must stop replying to this non sense, mathkid make all the threads and post you want. Anyone who feels I am in the wrong please I ask you DO NOT STAKE ME OR DO ANY TRADES WITH ME, and join the club with mathkid. Which is a brand new club starting out with just one member .... lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I mean really, what is this discussion about? Can anyone fill me in on this discussion plz. Thx.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast