Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63573.02

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Deal w/ cookies. you pay more but you get straight deals. And FWIW, saw this coming a mile away.

PokerOwned Veteran
    HAHA thank duck for rubbing it in.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    So my question is, if it turns out he has no intention to pay, will he be banned for this? Even though I would assume he probably would just disappear anyway, I think he should. I don't know the policies of this site. But, so that other people are not duped, people who are caught scamming or doing something that would make them someone another member should be wary of doing any sort of business with, there should be some way to make them stand out. If not just banning them that is, which again I think is the best course of action. I know there are lists here that show defaults and such but, I think a good way to make them stand out is to do something to there username so that in chat/posts/IM's they are quickly identified as someone to be wary of. Something like a certain color, or perhaps a strikethrough that I see done to the permanently banned.

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks duck,thats very nice of you but you dont have to do that

Im serious man, go to market place set up 2k points and i'll give it to you and buy some lock from cookies to cover your lost. Do you know how to set up the points?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

email Lock and tell them they will freeze his account.

Ipegged him as scammer since he was fishy yesterday.

he wanted to deal his visa card to me and wanted me to send first. He just seems way fishy. Knew it.

Email support now.

PokerOwned Veteran
    its a sad day when people are desperate enough to steal lock funds. lolololllolol
    Last edited by Poof; 10-01-2013 at 07:42 PM.

hopefully this sorts out soon. make sure to tell the admin at lock and here

PokerOwned Master
    Sorry for your loss.......i've dealt with dude.......but I did it through market.....he tried to get me to lend him some bcp or lend him points in market earlier......I didn't and a matter of fact I blocked him for asking to many times.

yo what is your lock email? i have cookies send it to you. Yo cooks set up 2k points for lock and send it to blackstack for me.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast