Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: JW Got Scammed

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think what PO needs is a trusted 3rd party trade intermediary. Both parties send their funds via the appropriate venues, and the trusted 3rd party sends them back out.
    The 3rd party should make a little bit for his or her time as well...say 2-5% off each side of the trade.

I would be willing to do something like this, but I don't think I'm a very good choice as I have no trade history on PO and am not online enough to service trades. Although I am 100% trustworthy, I can't really prove that. Someone who frequently trades (with 100% satisfaction) and is online the majority of the time should be this 3rd party intermediary for trades.

Just a thought...and an opportunity for someone to make a little change on the side.
    When you are sending your Soldier into uncharted bush, always make sure he's wearing a helmet.

PokerOwned Master
    cookies never stole shit.. trash this thread, dude has been legit forever he not ganna just change.... If he got your money he earned it...

Go to bed chump
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

PokerOwned Master
    You go to bed .

ROFL

Im a seasoned veteran who the fuck you think you are heeeheee

both of u get to bed ..... realllyy... this thread gettting pretty sillly now tho.

04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

PokerOwned Master
    Workin that 9 To 5 Stayin Cute like ya do.. Ehhh Uhhh Ohhhh Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You :Love it?

Quote Originally Posted by j4ime200 View Post
    You go to bed .

ROFL

Im a seasoned veteran who the fuck you think you are heeeheee
    judging from your stats the only thing you have on him is join date, youve defaulted on 2 out of three of your loans and done/recieved feedback on ONE of your trades (so going to go ahead and assume thats the only trade youve done)
    you have barely posted on over a year and have either not participated in or just havent won anything in the freerolls here....so im failing to see what you being a "seasoned" and all be it pointless none contributing member to the site has to do with it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i'll say it again i think josh is a good dude, i just don't see how he can have such faith that dpad sent the funds i mean it is well established that dpad is a scammer and cookies trades for much larger amounts of money here and on multiple sites with no problems.
    Cookies maybe you could take a screenshot of ur transaction log for the day in question and put this to bed. i know u copied and pasted but those can be easily faked(im not saying you did im 99.99999999999999% sure this is on dpad) i know that you agreed to nothing and that u shouldnt have to prove anything but this is pretty silly now.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast