Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65121.41

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: JW Got Scammed

Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    Bottom line he's holding my money like its a joke..I can guarantee u that if it were anyone elses $10 he would kindly send it to them. Unreal....Notice the continuing "Joshtard" term. He's only getting pleasure out of the fact that it's my $. lol, incredible
    negative, if it were anyone else hed of probably done the trade direct and this wouldnt of been an issue, its only because u were trying to do an underhanded trade with someone who didnt wanna trade with you that this came about
    hes calling you joshtard because your being a tard
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    i like u josh but i think cookies is in the right here. I mean if dpad owes cookies and dpad sent cookies money then cookies should keep it. It would be different if cookies agreed to send funds in return, but he didnt. You guys just sent him acr HOPING that he would send BCP back, he never agreed to this trade and obviously if you would have asked him before hand to do the trade he would have said no, since he doesnt want to do business with you guys. This was easily avoidable, you should have sent the money to someone that you knew cooks would do business with. Like i said josh ur a good dude and i hate to see u lose money but i do believe that cookies is well with in his rights to keep the funds since dpad owed him. now if u would have sent it to him and he didnt atleast send the original funds back to you, i would say that he was in the wrong. Really what happend here is, Cookie said he wouldnt trade with you anymore so you got urself a patsy to do the trade for you, it just turns out that you chose the wrong patsy.
    For the record...I never contacted Dpad to negotiate a trade w/him. he bubbled me as he saw that I have been asking for an ACR trade for 2 days now. I didn't have any intentions of needing a patsy to deal w/cookies for me. It just happened that way. You think this guy John aka sendcookies is the only person on PO w/ACR, I thnk not. I was patiently waiting & POOFY saw me early this am trying to get it so to you mods/forum mods..FUCK OFF IF U THNK IM SCHEMING W/DPAD
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Bottom line he's holding my money like its a joke..I can guarantee u that if it were anyone elses $10 he would kindly send it to them. Unreal....Notice the continuing "Joshtard" term. He's only getting pleasure out of the fact that it's my $. lol, incredible
    im sick of seeing this non sence of a post in chat cookies is not a scammer and never will scam anyone on site ive personal done thousands of dollars worth of trades/loans with cookies dude is not in the wrong 2 cookies didn't receive the money dpad scammed you again this is his way of slandering cookies good name dpad 9/10 put your 10 bucks on a parlay to win big its fucking dumb that you traded him knowing he owed you/scammed you once already mods please close this bullshit post and let zab have a look
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

For the record...I never contacted Dpad to negotiate a trade w/him. he bubbled me as he saw that I have been asking for an ACR trade for 2 days now. I didn't have any intentions of needing a patsy to deal w/cookies for me. It just happened that way. You think this guy John aka sendcookies is the only person on PO w/ACR, I thnk not. I was patiently waiting & POOFY saw me early this am trying to get it so to you mods/forum mods..FUCK OFF IF U THNK IM SCHEMING W/DPAD
    then u shoulda just declined dbeg and waited for another trade imo this is your own fault, cookies is in the right you are in the wrong

17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

No, what's incredible is the fact that YOU still seem to think it's YOUR money. It was turned down, and still sent anyway, so was applied to a debt that was owed, which amazing had nothing to do with you.

19:29 <PooffyFooffy> good idea
    Avatar 19:29 <SendCookies> but that thread name is not rite.
    Avatar 19:28 <PooffyFooffy> gimme a min to think of a name
    Avatar 19:28 <Prawney> @SendCookies: I said that like 45 mins ago but i couldnt think of a new name
    Avatar 19:28 <SendCookies> rename it JW get scammed
    I love how the mods are continually supportive of Cookies in this matter as it only proves my pt as to how useless u all really are. I will be contacting Zab unfortunately regarding this bullshit

Useless

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah somethg must b up cuz i've never heard of anyone having any trouble with cookies

Cookies said he hasnt recieved the $10, so it seems like your barking up the wrong tree atm.

Josh, you should ask dpad for a screenshot of the transaction, has it even occurred to you he might be playing with your money now? Cookies is insistant he did not receive it, and it really wouldn't be out of the realm.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast