Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: JW Got Scammed

Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    AGREED..If anyone is working together its Meximan & Cookies
    thats not what they said O.o
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

If cookies was such a good guy like u Mods rave about constantly he would kindly send me my $$ that he knows was in dpads possession w/out me having to go through such an ordeal. Bogus i tell you
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i like u josh but i think cookies is in the right here. I mean if dpad owes cookies and dpad sent cookies money then cookies should keep it. It would be different if cookies agreed to send funds in return, but he didnt. You guys just sent him acr HOPING that he would send BCP back, he never agreed to this trade and obviously if you would have asked him before hand to do the trade he would have said no, since he doesnt want to do business with you guys. This was easily avoidable, you should have sent the money to someone that you knew cooks would do business with. Like i said josh ur a good dude and i hate to see u lose money but i do believe that cookies is well with in his rights to keep the funds since dpad owed him. now if u would have sent it to him and he didnt atleast send the original funds back to you, i would say that he was in the wrong. Really what happend here is, Cookie said he wouldnt trade with you anymore so you got urself a patsy to do the trade for you, it just turns out that you chose the wrong patsy.

hehehhehe...

Im so high!

Cookies aint a scam...he wouldnt evver do that. I trust him with like 10kif I had to send that 1st to him!

Good guy!

Also the fact that $10 was all I had to my name for the w/end is only more reason for cookies not to pull a stunt like this. In addition to u "mods" telling me to ask dpad for my money ..try again! Hes broke af & alrdy owes me so how u figure hes gonna cover for the $10 Cookies has now? This is appalling to say the least Moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by joshwayne420 View Post
    Also the fact that $10 was all I had to my name for the w/end is only more reason for cookies not to pull a stunt like this. In addition to u "mods" telling me to ask dpad for my money ..try again! Hes broke af & alrdy owes me so how u figure hes gonna cover for the $10 Cookies has now? This is appalling to say the least Moderators.
    then dont do trades with people that dont want to trade with you :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    hehehhehe...

Im so high!

Cookies aint a scam...he wouldnt evver do that. I trust him with like 10kif I had to send that 1st to him!

Good guy!
    hehehehehe your such a noob. Basically on Cookies D now trying to get another stake because u know im not giving u shit..Your comments are pathetic..OC=Leech

At the time of this posting I have yet to receive any fund from dpad

1636909 1002-43315-SENDE 11/14/2013 1:25:22 PM Player2Player Transfer from bcp-SendMeCookies to blackchip_associate. Description : Transfering money to bcp-AACrusher. Player Notes: ty n gl Success $12.00 $0.00
    1626903 1002-43124-SENDE 11/12/2013 10:56:48 PM Player2Player Transfer from bcp-SendMeCookies to blackchip_associate. Description : Transfering money to bcp-LockProBam. Player Notes: ty n gl Success $20.00 $0.00

But, I will say for the last time. I told dpad I would not trade w/ him. And, if he sent me funds I would use as partial payment on $20 he owes me that is more than a lil late.

11/1/2013 dpadgett1 $20 BCP 11/6/2013

So, really besides the mods, I have no idea why ppl are tellin me wat the rite thing to do is. I'm doing the right thing. Looking after my interest. Joshtard should do the same. Look after his interest, which Thank GOD, have absolutely nothing to do with me.

In all likely hood the $10 is gone and this all a big dpad joke on you all.

Dpad GL in w/e the fuck you do as you are blocked from me for everything now.

JoshTard just stay the fuck away from me. You cry like a lil bitch is why I stopped dealing w/ you weeks ago.

Survey Master
    i personally have done many trades with cookies here on PO. loans included. if anyone else has traded with cookies you also will agree that he is not here scamming anyone. he has always been fair to me and honest. his rates are his rates. if you dont like em then dont trade with him. its that easy.

as far as the dpad , joshwayne, cookies thing it seems pretty clear that he said DO NOT SEND unless its a loan payment. so cookies didnt screw you man

Bottom line he's holding my money like its a joke..I can guarantee u that if it were anyone elses $10 he would kindly send it to them. Unreal....Notice the continuing "Joshtard" term. He's only getting pleasure out of the fact that it's my $. lol, incredible

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast