Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63583.08

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjss View Post
    what has been weird? check my history man, if anything you should feel safe lol
    its ok man no sweat im out of this lmfao yall continue with your scam oh damn my bad im srry business meant to say business
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Have around 200+ on acr looking to buy amazon at discount or bofa 1:1.

Thanks!

PokerOwned Veteran
    So far you have been real flaky. You started by saying you had 500 funds on acr/bcp etc.. then it was under 200. now it is between 200-250 and you arent sure how much?? How do you not know exactly how many funds you have? You keep spouting out increments. Nobody likes to do that anymore especially with amazon. it is a pain.. You should figure out exactly how much money on each site you have and be honest..

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think im being reasonable asking for increments if im sending first, if not you are more than welcomed to send first.

i told you i didnt knew the exact amount i had on the site, so i mentioned 200-250, but can deposit more if a good deal shows up. i logged in and check and had 237.xx since you asked 205 for 225 i thought that would cover it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    just trade a 20 code with trogers, fast and easy. thanks again!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I can agree with being flaky for sure(suppose to deal the other day and he dissapeared). I did just trade him 20 amazon for 17 acr. Im not mad about this rate for amazon. I made him send first, he agreed. Got the acr fast and sent code. Still would make him send first for anyone who does trade but are trade went smoothly today.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What kind of trade thread is this jjss? Why not trade straight up dollar for dollar like basically EVERYONE else. For example in case it's not obvious...50 paypal for 50 bcp.

Sidenote: buyer beware imo, gl

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont really need amazon, iam willing to do that for bofa

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    and that not ture, i use to buy poker funds for amaozn and almst never got 1:1, and most of the times was around the .80 mark

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast