Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Idea?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think it would be better to have these games on Pokerstars because I can make a private club where only poker owned members can play in. I know that most players dont have pokerstars downloaded but if you would like to join then download pokerstars.net. After you download it click on home games and then apply for the club.
    The information to the club is club number: 692987 invitation code: win some points

If you plan to join then write a comment in this thread. We will try to have the first game this Friday.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Since we are doing the games on pokerstars we may be able to also do point buy in games in the future.

PokerOwned Veteran
    no
    not everyone can play pokerstars.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Can't play on pokerstars, but I don't know why you couldn't do this in the client.

Banned
    had hu games, but they took to long because to many lames sit out. but if anyone wants to play hu on carbon, i am always willing to battle no matter the stakes...madbananas

Elite PokerOwned Member
    everybody can still play on pokerstars for play money games. Americans are not allowed to play real money poker games. The reason it would not be good to have it at carbon is because they do not have private ring games so when people leave our ring games non pokerowned members could join and use play chips which would screw up how many points everybody wins.

Sounds good ! Hope Zab will do this !

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Once again download pokerstars.net and go to the home games if you want in this club. Hit join club then a window will come up to enter our club information. Club id: 692987 Invitation code: win some points. after you type this in you are in the club. The games will be play money buy ins but we will make them points which you guys will send to me then I will send out to the winners. To build up my trust and make our club bigger I will have a 200 point freeroll on friday for all members who join the club.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12