Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63652.35

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I hope she responds with something...........

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

TON is Gone.
    If this is not resolved shortly I will not loan to her ever again.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Survey Master
    sorry to hear jason. as TON said cat has always paid me back too. no reason for her not to respond to pms though. i dont understand why ppl duck n dodge anyways

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    sorry to hear jason. as TON said cat has always paid me back too. no reason for her not to respond to pms though. i dont understand why ppl duck n dodge anyways
    Would say sry to hear jason but there is complete reason why this guy is ducking n dodging. A) u went public in a forum stating for Others to steer clear & not loan her. B) She could be in the hole atm as am I reason for being late on repayment & finally C) He/she has no intentions of repaying you making it the most obvious reason why u are being ignored. Safe to say your not getting repaid. Anti cat thread & alrdy a degen who had intentions not to repay because he/she chooses who they repay accordingly regardless of terms. its all quite clear & this thread is funny af. No sympathy for those who choose to loan this person later down the rd & end up just like jason. Its out in the open for all to see now.
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i still have not heard from cat myself on what she owes me. I tried numerous pm but no respond. then i c her pop in on chat alittle over a week ago, and decided to ask her bout it in chat i front of everyone. Well she did write back saying yes I know I still owe u and that she will pay me, but truthfully I don't expect to c a dime from her. So to all in future stear clear of cat for any type of loan

ummmm i cant member many of time her stating in the chat room about how she hates scammers etc...they should be banned etc...if she is online you best believe she is reading thos messages u snet her.....thats fucked up but then again she part of the 'SNITCHMAN CREW'...fuked upi thing is people that do that she be banned bottom line

I understand it sucks to be owed, and not defending anyone in any way. But, I hope she hasn't paid yet due to financial reasons, not medical/health reasons.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Oh also, I'm still owed by others and only few are keeping in contact. I'm owed by gametime(45) plus inerest, pike boy, and harley dexter. Those three are not getting hold of me and I have no heard from in while. Shug white owes 45 but he's on tour and I know he will pay when he gets back. Also Josh wayne but I know he's good for it and has been keeping in contact with me, just matter of time on him.

nut yeah the last two Im not worried about at all, but the others I don't expect it back now

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I understand it sucks to be owed, and not defending anyone in any way. But, I hope she hasn't paid yet due to financial reasons, not medical/health reasons.
    More like not repaying due to PERSONAL REASONS...clear as day ppl, stop givin dude hope
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

PokerOwned Demi-God
    also Ton nellson ty for the pt loan yesterday. I would not lend cat anythin even if she did pay others back i would still avoid any type of loan to her

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast