Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Survey Master
    royhobbs the whole forum understands you were scammed. you think youre the only one ever? at least you recieved your original money back in the deal. as far as threatening him goes, you keep that up n you might find yourself banned. idk. PO does not mess with deals done outside the marketplace. if anything is done here then i believe it will create a ripple effect as many others have been scammed with nothing done to the scammer

A deal is a deal, and whatever the original one was should be honored. I don't blame Roy for being frustrated, a bit of time has passed and I have seen alot of others in this thread go off over way less money.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    1st of all the deal was 100 paypal for 200 juicy. 2nd royhobbs was paid 100 on bcp to settle the debt. and 3rd matter is closed. jaytodd is not paying him an extra penny on top. should he? maybe, but with all the threats and such from roy. id tell roy to kiss my ass also. guy is a nobody here as far as being able to ban anyone and whatnot
    OK then that is a totally seperate matter. Market trade wise. $200 juicy should be replaced at $150 to $180 BCP. As that is the market value on juicy. Or the $100 pp should be paid off as originally stated.

As for extra that is on those 2.

And threats should have zero tolerance IMO as well as scams.

But, as far as the debt is concerned, it should be $100 paypal or $200 juicy to pay off. (as juicy is not transferable, $100 Paypal should have squashed this debt.)

Any other pay off should be at the mercy of the lender, as, he is getting paid back in funds other than the original debt.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    A deal is a deal, and whatever the original one was should be honored. I don't blame Roy for being frustrated, a bit of time has passed and I have seen alot of others in this thread go off over way less money.
    Problem is original deal was for juicy, which no longer has p2p. So original deal can no longer be done. What should of been done is jaytodd and roy worked it out with maybe some mediation from zab as to what is fair. Problem is jay took it upon himself to assume 100 bcp would make up for the 200 juicy, but should of been agreed upon before jay just sent and assumed it would be good, imo.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    i agree, but roy is going about this all wrong. in any case we as a community need to have outside the market protection. we have been complaining since the mpetit days about this. doesnt matter if its banhammer time or restricted accounts or whatever. if a guy is here and scams a member we should see some sort of system in place to take care of them.

this is really no different then the lcdaboss situation going on right now

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I kind of agree with this. I am extremely reluctant to trade with anyone for anything on this site. And the reason is, from my perspective, "scamming" or stealing or taking under false pretenses with no intention to make good, is not just prominent, but rampant around here

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i agree, but roy is going about this all wrong. in any case we as a community need to have outside the market protection. we have been complaining since the mpetit days about this. doesnt matter if its banhammer time or restricted accounts or whatever. if a guy is here and scams a member we should see some sort of system in place to take care of them.

this is really no different then the lcdaboss situation going on right now
    Zab is working on this right now, and is looking for feedback if members have any. Hopefully this will be in place soon.
    If you haven't seen the thread and want to check it out see the talks and upgrades section or let me know I will get a link

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I hate people who steal, but it really seems guy got back fair value as if the trade was canceled. Guy stole $100 real money, guy paid back $100 real money. Yeah, maybe he should pay back a little extra for the frustration factor, but in todays online poker world of scamming, to get your money back is pretty lucky these days. Yeah, the guy is douchebag for stealing it, no doubt, but time to move on from what I can see as far as trying to settle for more money, unless further details are given as to the trade.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Alright man im sorry I tried to take care of what you had ORIGINALLY stated thru a PM, I can show that if you really need to see it!! Roy sent me his acr and bcp usernames and I sent him the $100 he had also stated he would have taken a $100 vanilla reload or netspend as well, that to me was an agreement on what he would accept, I did so with $100 bcp and a week goes by and then I get threatened saying I need to send him $50 more and he will not ban me and put in a good word on me!! But, ill get this over ill give the man another $20 on bcp if he dont wanna accept that then so be it, I will not give another $50!! IM sorry for what I did and we had agreed on what I was to send, im sorry you feel a week later that you should get more!! If you had stated that in the original conversation we could have maybe worked something out, there was none of that!! Also, I do not have the $20 bcp right now so I will take care of that soon as possible which shouldnt be too long, or if there is something else that you'd like state in thread and ill pay you $20 however you'd like it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast