Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    So you have paid him what you owe him?
    Playing with peoples money is not a funny matter, and you have hit Roy just as every other scammer did at the same time, bad timing on your part.
    there is a disagreement between the 2, todd has paid roy $100 when the original deal was for $200, because he was trading for lock...so roy is now no longer down any money but feels he should get the $200 he was promised as par the trade, problem is no one has really come in to say who should get what...for how long the debt was there for i feel that roys midway comprimise for $50 on top is fair so i dunno
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I'm trying to understand the story? He paid the $100 owed and RH wants $50 in restitution? Or, he has yet to pay the $50 settled amount for an original $100 debt?

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I'm trying to understand the story? He paid the $100 owed and RH wants $50 in restitution? Or, he has yet to pay the $50 settled amount for an original $100 debt?
    its complicated original deal was $100 bcp for $200 lock...todd ran off with the $100 bcp
    has since repaid that but roy wants the original amount of $200 from the trade (todd paid him in bcp)
    he has since said he will accept a comprimise of $50 todd refusing to pay cuz he believes the debt is settled

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    its complicated original deal was $100 bcp for $200 lock...todd ran off with the $100 bcp
    has since repaid that but roy wants the original amount of $200 from the trade (todd paid him in bcp)
    he has since said he will accept a comprimise of $50 todd refusing to pay cuz he believes the debt is settled
    OK so, $100 bcp was paid on a debt of $200 lock? OK, so, tell RH to send me $100 bcp and I'll send him his $200 lock. Square rite?

I have nothing to do w/ this, but obv $100 bcp is at the least $500 lock in today's market. so, if RH wants the lock (which is doubtful) He, can easily trade the $100 bcp for way over $200 lock.

In this case, it looks like RH is looking for restitution which is fine but should have been worked out originally.

OK so, $100 bcp was paid on a debt of $200 lock? OK, so, tell RH to send me $100 bcp and I'll send him his $200 lock. Square rite?

I have nothing to do w/ this, but obv $100 bcp is at the least $500 lock in today's market. so, if RH wants the lock (which is doubtful) He, can easily trade the $100 bcp for way over $200 lock.

In this case, it looks like RH is looking for restitution which is fine but should have been worked out originally.
    no not quite, todd sent him the original $100 back so they are back to where they started, roy now just wants an extra $100 because he says that was the original deal

no not quite, todd sent him the original $100 back so they are back to where they started, roy now just wants an extra $100 because he says that was the original deal
    that is wat I'm asking. the original loan was for $100 lock or $100 bcp? or $200? Just would like to know if it was for lock or bcp?

Survey Master
    1st of all the deal was 100 paypal for 200 juicy. 2nd royhobbs was paid 100 on bcp to settle the debt. and 3rd matter is closed. jaytodd is not paying him an extra penny on top. should he? maybe, but with all the threats and such from roy. id tell roy to kiss my ass also. guy is a nobody here as far as being able to ban anyone and whatnot

PokerOwned Veteran
    The point is JaytoddSCAMMER should be walking on eggshells the original deal was 100 for 200 several months ago.. This dipshit then ran and scammed me.. Then he shows up all high and mighty and sends me 100 of the 200 and acts all entitled and says I am not getting another dime.. For that I will not be happy until this SCAMMER is banned for life.. He has no right to act anything other then with remorse.. HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED END OF STORY!! THERE IS NO REMORSE HERE!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    100 PayPal for 200 juicy/lock? Who got scammed again?
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Veteran
    there is a disagreement between the 2, todd has paid roy $100 when the original deal was for $200, because he was trading for lock...so roy is now no longer down any money but feels he should get the $200 he was promised as par the trade, problem is no one has really come in to say who should get what...for how long the debt was there for i feel that roys midway comprimise for $50 on top is fair so i dunno
    The Point is he IS THE SCAMMER!! HE NEEDS TO MAKE IT RIGHT COMPLETELY!!!! HE HAS NOT DONE THAT.. INSTEAD HE HAS ACTED WITH NO REMORSE AND JUST PLAIN THINKS HE IS ENTITLED>>> JAYTODD WILL ALWAYS BE A PUNK SCAMMER!!! HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED END OF STORY!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast