Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I think you need to ban requesting for stakes in chat similar to what you did with advertising trades. At times its pretty bad when one of the usual suspects says in chat they want to get staked in tourney X and the rest of them crawl out of the woodwork and say they also want to be staked even though noone has even offered a stake to anyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    so what your saying is ure gunna scam either way...good to know
    No i said others, out of all my troubles I have stayed with this account, doing trades on this account, and stakes everyone knows me and can easily see any trouble, Im saying OTHERS, but of course you are just itt to be an ass as usual. So think what you want

PokerOwned Veteran
    maybe a do not stake icon sort of like a default, maybe take their points on top of that

PokerOwned Veteran
    theres also several people on here that are "nice" stake trolls not mentioned above

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Remember when poker was a gentleman's game? Not trying to sound misogynistic, I'm just pointing out their once was no real need for governing each other. Now their isn't even honor among thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    No i said others, out of all my troubles I have stayed with this account, doing trades on this account, and stakes everyone knows me and can easily see any trouble, Im saying OTHERS, but of course you are just itt to be an ass as usual. So think what you want
    im not the one in yet another trade/staking dispute
    whilst u have stayed with one username on this account (that we know of) you did make a new account on 2+2..and 2 my knowledge uve not been banned on here but going by what you just said if you were to get banned would u not return
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    just to clairfy there was no stake here, he loaned me 25 to pay back at my discretion, i was going to send him 40 ( an extra 15) because i was winning but did not know which screen name to send to, has he had multiple screen names on each site.

this thread is bullshit you people need to FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK ABOUT

am i really that important that u guys cant help but talk about me every second of every day

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I think you need to ban requesting for stakes in chat similar to what you did with advertising trades. At times its pretty bad when one of the usual suspects says in chat they want to get staked in tourney X and the rest of them crawl out of the woodwork and say they also want to be staked even though noone has even offered a stake to anyone.
    Prawn if your referring to last night. I was part of that but I was really just antagonizing. And ribbing Lilg a bit if you remember his stake me for my birthday post. I have never asked anyone for a stake.

Could you make a staking Section/subforum the same as Marketplace. People dont post threads or ask in chat for a stake. If they want to get staked in a tourney they put it up in the staking section similar to how you put something up for trade in the marketplace.

People will be able to see feedback from people who have previously staked that person and if they currently have not paid back someone who staked them their name will be listed as red similar to default.

Once a staker see's someone on the list that they want to stake into the game advertised they click the stake button and create a thread for that stake where the the person getting staked will post info and Hand histories for that game.

It would stop all the spamming in chat and spamming threads by constantly bumping them looking for a stake. People will know the history of the person they are staking due to the feedback and will know if someone is not paying back stakes as their name will be listed as red.

Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    just to clairfy there was no stake here, he loaned me 25 to pay back at my discretion, i was going to send him 40 ( an extra 15) because i was winning but did not know which screen name to send to, has he had multiple screen names on each site.

this thread is bullshit you people need to FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK ABOUT

am i really that important that u guys cant help but talk about me every second of every day
    soo the question here that needs to be asked is, when did you take out this loan and when were you intending to pay back, also doesnt really make it better imo cuz u had the money to pay it back and then decided to play with the $$$ lose and now you cant pay him back...epic logic

lastly this thread isnt bs you owe him u havent paid him the only reason people keep talking about you is because you keep pulling this shit :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast