Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black chip poker for sale

I am selling up to $150 black chip poker, will go for reload it, paypal, netspend posted points $25 mimimum. Serious inquiries only please TEXT AT 269-873-0181, OR REPLY HERE. OFFER VALID UNTIL OTHERWISE POSTED HERE.
    Last edited by greedybee; 10-02-2015 at 02:50 AM.

Also will accept points

No one interested?? Still have the 150 bcp for sale.. will give good deals

hiii do u have bubble chat? i dodnt see it???

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedybee View Post
    I am selling up to $150 black chip poker, will go for reload it, paypal, netspend posted points $25 mimimum. Serious inquiries only please TEXT AT 269-873-0181, OR REPLY HERE. OFFER VALID UNTIL OTHERWISE POSTED HERE.
    No! GTFO!

Mod Comment: Known to have scammed off-site trades. Please loan/stake/trade at your own risk.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    No! GTFO!

Mod Comment: Known to have scammed off-site trades. Please loan/stake/trade at your own risk.
    Why are you slandering my name?!? I don't know who you even are?? Who have I scammed? I have only traded/sold funds on here to a couple people dalsue and czw666. Your a pos for slandering my name!

Still have $60 BCP AVAILABLE. WILL SELL 60 FOR 50 WILL SEND FIRST IF YOU HAVE REFERENCES. I AM NOT A SCAMMER. OFFER CAILD UNTIL IN POST OTHERWISE.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedybee View Post
    Still have $60 BCP AVAILABLE. WILL SELL 60 FOR 50 WILL SEND FIRST IF YOU HAVE REFERENCES. I AM NOT A SCAMMER. OFFER CAILD UNTIL IN POST OTHERWISE.

It's not me "slandering" you. It is the SITE ADMIN telling everyone what you are about. Don't like it? Take it up with them.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Wtf?;I will see what that's all about I'm not even a member on other poker fourms. No wonder no one on here is trying to take my offers! Oh well, check with dalsue and if I'm willing to send first how can I scam? Not worth the trouble on here, wait the 3 weeks for my check I ghess. What s joke.

A d the site administration doesn't know me to tell people what I'm about Mr brown noser. So if he has proof pROVIDE IT, OTHERWISE YOUR SLANDERING MY NAME! SLANDER, ARE YOU UNFAMILIAR WITH THIS WORD?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast