Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Pro
    if you had been member here for longer than a month then you would have seen all the content on it and i promoted this site along with 6 others that were not poker sites,ones just like this one, plus ways to get free poker money, on top of the poker sites i promoted ... so plz know what your talking about before u start talking smack on someone.... i just posted this to see if anyone was interested i dont give a god damn about anything else if you wanna buy then do, it if not fuck off...i didnt plan on selling you jackass i dont have the time to do all the new gold bar promos with PAS i am not gonna lose it, i will buy it longer if i have to but like i said i posted this for interested ppl, your not interested so move on, get your 5 points on something u know about, but have some respect for others on here...and bye the way you jackass ADSENSE will not work with any type of gambling website or any promoting it, so sense you know it all how come u did know that omahafreak sense u could do so much better that kills your idea right off huh...that being said im not saying you know nothing about websites because to me they are easy but this one i set up through the google sniper method very easy and no back linking so anything else u wanna know omahafreak. so please tell me you know about the gold bar system with PAS affiliate marketing and the freerolls you get in or about the reason you only get 20% rakeback for example is because ppl like me get the rest of your rakeback for getting you to join though our links or the tier programs they have 50 bucks per person and then 100 or more depending on there deposit and then u got the classic clickbank stuff the easiest...but guess what no adsense which is what u talk about, and its not allowed against google policy so, why would you write that big paragraph bashing my site when u have no clue what ur talking about making look bad for no reason other than to get your 5 points...whats funny is the people that wanna buy did what i ask and messaged me and didnt leave some crazy post making them look stupid and trying to make me look that way...hope i cleared things up with this omahafreak and i didnt pay the hosting because i str8 up forgot and i dont wanna mess with it anymore i work to much and i make 40 an hour as an electrician so i really dont care about losing the site that much but i want to get paid for my time and effort on this project and i hope someone can turn it into something great and it be something i would want to be a member of..sorry about this po but what people say to each other has got out of hand the last 2 months that all you hear is this bs and scamming, im tired of people posting on my thread and not be interested but just saying neg stuff they no nothing about to make someone look bad..PO has got out of hand

PokerOwned Veteran
    You still refuse to say this is not a website. ITS A DOMAIN NAME. You can have a websites built for under $100 and just register AMERICAS-GOT-POKER.COM . You have put no work into this. you read some website about how domain flipping was the latest trend and said ok i got a name and overpriced you item. But you prob wont listen to someone who does this prob just say something as dumb as trying to sell this for $500 is

Quote Originally Posted by 123loweman View Post
    if you had been member here for longer than a month then you would have seen all the content on it and i promoted this site along with 6 others that were not poker sites,ones just like this one, plus ways to get free poker money, on top of the poker sites i promoted ... so plz know what your talking about before u start talking smack on someone.... i just posted this to see if anyone was interested i dont give a god damn about anything else if you wanna buy then do, it if not fuck off...i didnt plan on selling you jackass i dont have the time to do all the new gold bar promos with PAS i am not gonna lose it, i will buy it longer if i have to but like i said i posted this for interested ppl, your not interested so move on, get your 5 points on something u know about, but have some respect for others on here...and bye the way you jackass ADSENSE will not work with any type of gambling website or any promoting it, so sense you know it all how come u did know that omahafreak sense u could do so much better that kills your idea right off huh...that being said im not saying you know nothing about websites because to me they are easy but this one i set up through the google sniper method very easy and no back linking so anything else u wanna know omahafreak. so please tell me you know about the gold bar system with PAS affiliate marketing and the freerolls you get in or about the reason you only get 20% rakeback for example is because ppl like me get the rest of your rakeback for getting you to join though our links or the tier programs they have 50 bucks per person and then 100 or more depending on there deposit and then u got the classic clickbank stuff the easiest...but guess what no adsense which is what u talk about, and its not allowed against google policy so, why would you write that big paragraph bashing my site when u have no clue what ur talking about making look bad for no reason other than to get your 5 points...whats funny is the people that wanna buy did what i ask and messaged me and didnt leave some crazy post making them look stupid and trying to make me look that way...hope i cleared things up with this omahafreak and i didnt pay the hosting because i str8 up forgot and i dont wanna mess with it anymore i work to much and i make 40 an hour as an electrician so i really dont care about losing the site that much but i want to get paid for my time and effort on this project and i hope someone can turn it into something great and it be something i would want to be a member of..sorry about this po but what people say to each other has got out of hand the last 2 months that all you hear is this bs and scamming, im tired of people posting on my thread and not be interested but just saying neg stuff they no nothing about to make someone look bad..PO has got out of hand
    tl;dr

I know you want $500, Best I can do it $12. *pawn star voice*

PokerOwned Veteran
    Please know what Im talking about? I do search engine optimization for a living as well as create websites for a lot of fortune 500 businesses. What you have is a domain name, you have no website content whatsoever, you aren't listed in google. Ok so maybe you made a few bucks with an affiliate account, im sure youll say they just signed up without you but the only way for them to find it is you tell them the url. Do you think your the only person in history to think of a nice sounding domain name and think youll hit it big? You are irate because your dream is a fa?ade. Grow up and man up, Im not picking on you, just what you have there is a domain name. You have no monthly visitors, nothing on any webservers. What are they paying you for to take over the name? Why cant they just think of a good poker name and build their own site. It would cost them 1.99 at godaddy right now. And I like how you say pokerowned is going downhill blah blah but your the first one to throw profanities all over the place. Gl sir.

PokerOwned Pro
    ok let me say this again it was a website and i quit paying hosting so yes now it is a domain but the whole site is still on godaddys site builder i can still log in and edit and whatever... i will just tell u when its back up in a few days and u can look at it then. and bs on the seo for a living they make more than my own buisness as a electrian..u wouldnt be wasting time here getting points for redeems.u would just put the cash up so bs on that one.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Do you see me bragging? Do you think I make so much money I can throw it away? I have a wife and kids and I do this for fun, but ty for being the person you critisized in your earlier post about how bad this site has gotten from member bashing. Oh and btw I dont make as much as you think, but if you want a real site, pm me I wont charge you to show you how to do things the right way, using godaddy site builder isnt it, but its not difficult to learn html code and java, or even dreamweaver or frontpage is better than go daddys site maker.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123