Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.75

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator
    I dunno. Trying to learn my lesson, but usually when I do, it's late at night, not thinking clearly, and that's when I'm most vulnerable. Three times, already, I loaned my whole balance, one was my five bucks on cake, and twice, it was PO points because people wanted to play now, and I had no plans on touching it. I figured, if they were going to pay back in the morning, they could make use of it while I wasn't. I guess I just wanted to be a part of a community where I could trust people, but this is on the Internet, so I guess I'm a fool. I deserve some of the blame. Those who are fed keep coming back when they are hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by cindylou View Post
    poofy are the ones leaking the PO password to cardchat.so bringme, poofy and drywall go f*** yourself!!
    Bitch get your facts straight before you ever accuse me of something like this. I NEVER have and never will share a password with anyone. You will never see me in the chatbox advertising passwords like you do.
    Oh and name one sneak that has ever played that is a member of CardsChat. The majority of that forum are not scumbag pieces of shit like you.
    It is easy to tell if any are a member there, there is a search database that you type in their Carbon name, and it will pop up their CC name, that is how I knew you were not a member.

Sorry admins, I will take a warning if I have to but I have had it with that piece of shit constantantly attacking me.

Bringme is slowly paying back people, I just give him credit for at least updating people. Everyone knows that lending points is at your own risk.
    Last edited by Poof; 08-24-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Poofyfooffy, don't let cindy get to you, she is a attention seeking person with personal issues. I won't even comment on her post in this thread, she and that thread is not worth one second of my time. Cindy contributes absolutely zilch in this forum and most of her posts are dumb at best.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Thanks Drywallman, and usually nothing she says bothers me, I take plenty of her crap in the games, but to accuse me of being a scumbag password sharer like her, has made the line a dot. I don't appreciate that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos1987 View Post
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ive loaned u no end of times and added good feedback u only owe me 300 yet playing all freerolls and llb??????
    I financed that play

PokerOwned Veteran
    I spoke with Bringmecards today and he has had a chain of events that have prevented his ability to access the internet. He believes that it should be resolved early next week and will then be back on line with us.

PokerOwned Veteran
    still your a cheap person to steal from people why borrow when u can just earn em its not even that hard

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I keep fingers crossed to all of you that you will get back your points...

Banned
    Hi guys im back and the people i owe points to will see them all tomorrow once i get everything back on track i have had to move and life has been crazy the past 2 weeks but im back and will send back points by tomorrow

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bringmecards View Post
    Hi guys im back and the people i owe points to will see them all tomorrow once i get everything back on track i have had to move and life has been crazy the past 2 weeks but im back and will send back points by tomorrow
    Welcome home buddy I hope things have brightened for you!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast