Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62364.14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    YEP< lilg,,,, BUT ZAB WANTS to let him in client to play stillll, thats my whoel point,, is worng(( ty for the supoort tho

TON is Gone.
    I think it is rather obvious that others are doing it. To think that others are not is either naive or wantonly oblivious. I have seen more then one on my own list of defaulters do it and personally seen others I know to be on the wall of shame in client at various times.

Allowing people whom are in default to play in client is just plain wrong. As far as I am concerned, if ZAB want's to allow this then ZAB should be the one offering loans. Why should I have to take on this new level of risk? The loans I extended were done so under the EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING that defaulters COULD NOT hide points in client.

If ZAB wishes to continue with this policy, then he should allow those whom loan the ability to collect the FULL PRINCIPLE amount of a loan much quicker (if not immediately!!) from insurance.

Until such time as this policy does change I WILL NO LONGER LOAN to ANYONE! It is not my job to support the dishonest behaviour of other members on this site. If ZAB wants those people around and values them more then the rrickrs, Rivdee's, Allhearts, rughy's, ect ect...... well....... good luck to him.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12