Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63737.37

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    With all due respect, that is not a valid reason. Even if they do come back with different accts, you have tools to find the accts and ban them also. In addition, for them to escape total scrutiny, they must also use additional poker accounts, which is not so easy, and subjects them to closure of all poker accts. If they use the same poker accounts as the old PO account, easy to catch.

Making people list their poker account is one of the best things PO did to prevent MAs
    ....and BACKGROUND check is proving it can be an effective tool to help people help themselves. Can more be done though? YES!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    ....yes, background check is also a nice tool that PO developed.

Unkclan is not exactly the most stand up PO member, he's been in default with me since June. If he wants to talk about people paying their debts, he needs to pay his own first.

Oh, and Unkclan is also a known multi-accounter that is often on here as Singetime63.

I'm just saying pot meet kettle...
    Last edited by rghy2; 12-05-2013 at 06:50 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i hate to run into scammers.. happend to me alot lately but whatever u just gotta move on

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    In addition, for them to escape total scrutiny, they must also use additional poker accounts, which is not so easy, and subjects them to closure of all poker accts.
    Its very easy, I see it all the time while catching multi accounters here, they will only get caught if they cash out, and these guys don't, they trade.

I know that they come back as another account is not a valid excuse, but it is a fact. Alot know how not to trip the fraud check, so then the only way they are caught is if one of us happens to run the name and it ip matches. We have tons of members signing up every day, it is impossible to run every name.
    Last edited by Poof; 12-05-2013 at 06:58 PM.

scamming is only going to get worse in the winter months since more people are indoors and bored. What really gets me is Zab has put into place several options to avoid being scammed but so many want to trade outside the system or not use the tools put in place (Back Ground Check) to prevent being scammed.................. sigh

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Unkclan is not exactly the most stand up PO member, he's been in default with me since June. If he wants to talk about people paying their debts, he needs to pay his own first.

Oh, and Unkclan is also a known multi-accounter that is often on here as Singetime63.

I'm just saying pot meet kettle...

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Two months? I can beat that one..try waiting for 9 months!! Thanks to speedytchips. never had issue of repayment from anyone, till this. Good luck getting whatever is owed to you.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast