Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62452.82

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    If I was in his shoes I dont get over on people, if Im staking im going to stake, m/u is what m/u is, unless im short on funds which i thought he was but he wasn't, it was a personal thing, well you should have just denied me (thats what I would have did), because like I said he didnt mention his problems with me until after this stake, no matter if he calls me a lie or not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    disliking someone isnt a reason to not pay them...its reason to not do a deal with them in the first place :/
    The dislike came from the situation.

PokerOwned Master
    Once again........I told you I would only stake if you paid me back and I told you that was because I didn't think you could win.Later you said why don't those other people you staked not have to pay mu. I told you again cause I think you are dead money.I only staked you because you kept aggravating me and begging like you always do. If you say this isn't the case you are flat out lying. Once again.....If I didn't tell you that it simply doesn't matter. YOU agreed to the terms. It is five bucks......I look at it this way now that you screwed me that is one less leach I have to deal with.

Banned
    Cool well shut the fuck up and be done with it. Takes less energy being happy than it does being mad.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Cool well shut the fuck up and be done with it. Takes less energy being happy than it does being mad.
    also love how much class you got bro......Way to talk to people.......It's funny you're a nice person when your begging. lol

Banned
    Nah im nice to a few people, cool with a few people, have actually blew up on a few people im cool with, but this isnt a blow up I dont respect you, thats why you being disrespected, how about you dont talk to me or about me and im out your hair?

And dont care if i look classy or not...

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Nah im nice to a few people, cool with a few people, have actually blew up on a few people im cool with, but this isnt a blow up I dont respect you, thats why you being disrespected, how about you dont talk to me or about me and im out your hair?

And dont care if i look classy or not...
    You don't respect me cause I put you on the spot and I told you the truth.....Shame on me......lol And as far as talking about you..I'm just simply warning the po people your word is no good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234