Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65299.91

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $50 for Jayyy

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    BR is @ 27.79

I wasn't sure what you wanted me to do. I mean I could run the 2k rebuy at 7. I good with that format, but it is obvsly a bit more then below 5.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jayyy27 View Post
    BR is @ 27.79

I wasn't sure what you wanted me to do. I mean I could run the 2k rebuy at 7. I good with that format, but it is obvsly a bit more then below 5.
    Let's just end it now, gotta have something as a return. Go ahead and ship the $27.79 back to me, and we'll deal with the 12.5k once you ship that.
    If you PM me about stakes (or randomly bubble chat me, which I consider the same thing), and I haven't done business with you before, or talked with you before, you will NEVER get a stake from me.

ok that's cool. give me a minute.

PokerOwned Master
    I just trollin here but I always think R & A trnys are a bad idea on a limited BR, although the horrible play of others in those offsets some of the risk

I ft the same rebuy 3 days in a row 1pm iI've been very consistant playing them

Seasoned Veteran
    Stake was ran smoothly. Jayyy is a good horse. Had to end early and down due to me being forced to cashout, otherwise I would have continued. Great communication with Jayyy, and he was very prompt in shipping funds.

I still have half his action tonight in the 12.5k, but after that, stake is finished.
    If you PM me about stakes (or randomly bubble chat me, which I consider the same thing), and I haven't done business with you before, or talked with you before, you will NEVER get a stake from me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12