Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62963.81

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    going by your grammar on previous posts I'd say you have a 6th grade education at best.
    lolz as i have stated before im lazy when it comes to spg online i simply cant be assed unless it is required of me to have perfect spg...but hey u go of JUST the spg and not the context to determine intellect...idiot
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

????

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    lolz as i have stated before im lazy when it comes to spg online i simply cant be assed unless it is required of me to have perfect spg...but hey u go of JUST the spg and not the context to determine intellect...idiot
    keep responding,cause with each post you prove how uneducated you really are. Honestly,i think you use lazy as an excuse to cover up your own ignorance and stupidity. prove me wrong and make a post that is grammatically correct. I dont know where you come off with your rant on me when I dont even know you or posted a single thing to or about you. to that I say fuck off and good day!

keep responding,cause with each post you prove how uneducated you really are. Honestly,i think you use lazy as an excuse to cover up your own ignorance and stupidity. prove me wrong and make a post that is grammatically correct. I dont know where you come off with your rant on me when I dont even know you or posted a single thing to or about you. to that I say fuck off and good day!
    As you wish, again though i will point out that to ignore content and context, whilst focusing soley on the spelling, punctuation and grammar of a post to determine intellect is not only ignorant but it is narrowminded. I post the way i do because I get bored and the people on here seem to get so wound up so easily, it is kind of pathetic.
    I could sit here and pull you up on you're own spelling and grammar mistakes. I won't but i could.

As you wish, again though i will point out that to ignore content and context, whilst focusing soley on the spelling, punctuation and grammar of a post to determine intellect is not only ignorant but it is narrowminded. I post the way i do because I get bored and the people on here seem to get so wound up so easily, it is kind of pathetic.
    I could sit here and pull you up on you're own spelling and grammar mistakes. I won't but i could.
    la dee da....now you mind your business and I'll mind mine...

la dee da....now you mind your business and I'll mind mine...
    after all that you still dont get it do you...simpleton

Banned
    ugh, i haven't looked through this thread, nor will i, i just really hope it is a joke and no one is sharing passwords here.

after all that you still dont get it do you...simpleton
    yeah I get it.....ili

Seasoned Veteran
    What is the money won in were in tournament

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I always miss these darn freerolls. I'll have to come with a better system to prompt me to play these.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast