Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64207.04

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    crazy is bad ??

PokerOwned Veteran
    Because if they weren't crazy I would be bored to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldcard View Post
    Because if they weren't crazy I would be bored to no end.
    I like crazy lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Alot of women aren't really crazy, they just feel the need to know every detail of whats going on in the mans' life. Men however see caution when answering certain questions and women can sense when they are evading telling the truth. For the most part though the men think they are protecting their women by evading such subjects. My husband is a cable contractor of 14 years. Those guys work very long hours and no work day is ever the same. He has lost more men because their wives would constantly question where they were and didnt believe that they were actually working most of the time because there was no way these women could tell if they were being honest or not. The other guys quit because they slip and tell that they were offered sex by customers (which is common) which also drove their women mad. Most that work with him now, can't tell their women what goes on or they would have to quit too. It took years for us to get to the point of absolute truth. Thats what I respect most in my husband and he thinks the same to me. We are both honest, brutally sometimes but we are better for it.

PokerOwned God
    crazy is good, you know she cares about your azz if she supposely crazy in love with you..

PokerOwned God
    That is too funny. No one really knows. If someone ever figures it out, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by 713scott View Post
    Alot of women aren't really crazy, they just feel the need to know every detail of whats going on in the mans' life. Men however see caution when answering certain questions and women can sense when they are evading telling the truth. For the most part though the men think they are protecting their women by evading such subjects. My husband is a cable contractor of 14 years. Those guys work very long hours and no work day is ever the same. He has lost more men because their wives would constantly question where they were and didnt believe that they were actually working most of the time because there was no way these women could tell if they were being honest or not. The other guys quit because they slip and tell that they were offered sex by customers (which is common) which also drove their women mad. Most that work with him now, can't tell their women what goes on or they would have to quit too. It took years for us to get to the point of absolute truth. Thats what I respect most in my husband and he thinks the same to me. We are both honest, brutally sometimes but we are better for it.
    I was a time warner contractor during 9/11 and where I was working was a Marine town and had a huge market for "dancers". So yes I can see where men might get trapped up in a bad situation doing cable installs.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    Its that funny stuff called estrogen. the ones that take the estrogen pills are even worse

Yeah cloudy why are we so crazy! lol

Private
    lmao

Why would anyone attempt to open this can of worms?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast