Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61107

Page 64 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    You're cute, but what are those hoses in your hands? And what are you doing in the top pic? LOL
    Im just gonna take this as a serious question...tho im not sure

The top pic is a kegstand. The bottom pic is a beer bong. Basically just heavy drinking tools

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oVITOo View Post
    Im just gonna take this as a serious question...tho im not sure

The top pic is a kegstand. The bottom pic is a beer bong. Basically just heavy drinking tools
    It was a serious question...lol. Kinda figured it had something to do with drinking though lol. But I have never had a drink in my life so I am dumb and I am dumb period when it comes to what kids do...lol

PokerOwned God
    It was a serious question...lol. Kinda figured it had something to do with drinking though lol. But I have never had a drink in my life so I am dumb and I am dumb period when it comes to what kids do...lol

you never had a drink in your life..wow..really, not 1 taste...dam fluff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    you never had a drink in your life..wow..really, not 1 taste...dam fluff
    I have had a couple tastes of different drinks, but never more than a sip...and it wasn't well after 21 years old either...never had more than a taste/sip though. Alcohol is just gross. And I don't see the fun in drinking.

PokerOwned Pro
    Nah you aren't dumb. Never having a drink is something to be proud of. I kno I couldn't do it lol.

PokerOwned God
    I have had a couple tastes of different drinks, but never more than a sip...and it wasn't well after 21 years old either...never had more than a taste/sip though. Alcohol is just gross. And I don't see the fun in drinking.
    we all different fluff ya know, i dont see know fun in having a boyfriend, got to be woman only, but we all live differently, just was asking..ttyl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    we all different fluff ya know, i dont see know fun in having a boyfriend, got to be woman only, but we all live differently, just was asking..ttyl.
    LOL, I don't see the fun in having a boyfriend either...LMAO...I just want a sugar daddy. LOL

Banned
    Actually just give me the sugar...fuck the daddy part...LMAO.

Carbon Poker - CrackinAAs00

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    7ac8e7ac4792885491f634c6796a572a.jpg soy todo un gladiador a la hor de jugar
    im bikkeromano