Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63362.98

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Corporal
    Traian Basescu .. my President )

Just plz No republicans LOL Im not for the rich passing money around to each other!!!. We need someone from the working class to step up and run as independent. But untill there is a working class pres there will never be change both partys are corrupt. Maybe even do away with partys all together idk
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Ron Paul or Newt Gingrich both have experience in politics and finance - and they are not out there posturing like the other and like Obama did - they are mature experienced candidates - also these people protesting capitalism and free trade - every time u go to a store we are involved with trade - trade is the core of civilization for thousands of years - I'd like to hear their solution - they have none

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i do know it is time for a change and if we dont we are probably doomed to repeating same actions,herman has problems,he is human,but i like newt or ron paul or herman mcain but the rest need to go,really we need to hang a few ppl that directly screw the public over or are crooked,then these professional politicions will act better when they know thier head could be on the chopping block
    win if yu can but always play fair

Hate to go republican but..... herman cain... he's black, and all the 2012 end of the world movies have a black prez!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I should be President I will bring all our troops home to protect our country I Think Take Care Of The USA FIRST Then worry about the rest of the world until then screw them. THEN make WEED legal to collect the Tax money and get the USA out of debt this should take 16 months THEN WE WILL BE A SUPER POWER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    I should be President I will bring all our troops home to protect our country I Think Take Care Of The USA FIRST Then worry about the rest of the world until then screw them. THEN make WEED legal to collect the Tax money and get the USA out of debt this should take 16 months THEN WE WILL BE A SUPER POWER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BRAVO walter
    win if yu can but always play fair

Banned
    i say keep obama it not his fault he walked into a Bush ambush that he left, the car companies and banks where just as bush came out so dont blame him for that i think obama is good pres

Wake the fuck up people. Aren't you tired of the bullshit. Vote for Ron Paul. He is the only sincere candidate that truly has Americas best interest at heart. Seriously, wake the fuck up.

I wanted Trump, I have no idea who to vote for now, lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast