Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62481.7

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Pharaoh57

Pharaoh57 is the name of a dog I had long ago. Pharaoh was his name, and since he was a greyhound he had the number 57 tattooed in his ear. There you go.

c'mon peeps we have some really cool screen names and we would like to know how the name came about...........

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

from my las name--daisy

Was watching poker on TV a LONGGG time ago and Mike "The Mouth" Matusow called someone a "Donkatron". I believe it was Phil Hellmuth but I'm not sure.. Well I guess it stuck with me cause when I went to make my screen name I tried to make it "Donkatron" but it was taken.. So I made it "Donkatronic"... A lot of people was calling me "Donk" there for a while so I said just call me "Donka", and it stuck.. So there it is.. The first Screen name I ever had was on Party Poker and it was "StAcKz1507" which is what all my friends called me growing up and my old address...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

what my real name? orr?

PokerOwned Veteran
    My name is a version of my name and my nickname is my name repeated twice (CailleCaille) I wish it wasn't, but my boyfriend made my account and this is what he chose haha

I scrolled up this thread and bang, there were Donkatronics tits in my face... No complaints here! Cool Pic too!

I too was called Stacks years ago. I would often get a comment along the lines of "stacks is snacking on the pot again"<---(Regarding my moderate aggression) and I just kind of liked it and took it is a full name. Hence: StackSnack......

it's a scandinavian name

from my eareee

my name come from drugggs

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast